Heads Up; More M390 from DLT

I wish I knew if they were going to do a Manix run in this combo. Then Id hold out on the Jade M4 version BHQ is offering rn.

aS2eTn1.jpg

I am thankful for DLT selling this knife. I felt the price was very fair and a great incentive to purchase. I have been playing catch up on some of the other PM2 exclusives I have missed in the past (some I find reasonable and some not so reasonable and just pass) and this was a major score for me to finally get one when they were released. The count down and the hype here was exciting. I had also not heard of DLT before this sale and now I consider them a great vendor to look to when I want to make my next knife purchase. Which in the end is probably the goal DLT would want to achieve when having a promotion like this.

^^ Same here. I was already a fan of the PM2. And although I already had M390, the color made it a must have for me. I don’t think I would have bought it with any other color.

And, DLT is now on my radar as well, when it wasn’t before. I had three dealers I bought from historically. Due to how well executed this was, from the announcement to it being shipped ahead of schedule, one of those dealers got replaced by DLT.

Do you guys think a red m390 military is at all likely since knifeworks still has hundreds of 204p militaries left after 2 years. I dont think that they would do it, but i would definitely buy one if it had a smaller price tag than the knifeworks version.

Do you guys think a red m390 military is at all likely since knifeworks still has hundreds of 204p militaries left after 2 years. I dont think that they would do it, but i would definitely buy one if it had a smaller price tag than the knifeworks version.

Unfortunately the Military does not have the same following as the Para 2.

Just saw the new Para 2 sprint run from DLT. Unfortunately It is not a great value for what it is and it's not interesting enough to interest me. It's has dark green scales and DLC coated blade, the problem is that it has S30v and costs more than the Red M390. I predict that it will not do well. There is no substance and it shows that they missed the point that the red one made, always remember the 3 S's Steel Steel Steel.

Just saw the new Para 2 sprint run from DLT. Unfortunately It is not a great value for what it is and it's not interesting enough to interest me. It's has dark green scales and DLC coated blade, the problem is that it has S30v and costs more than the Red M390. I predict that it will not do well. There is no substance and it shows that they missed the point that the red one made, always remember the 3 S's Steel Steel Steel.

Unfortunately the pricing was out of our control on this newer model. However we did want to offer it as the OD green is super cool.

I think the OD green does look really cool.

The pricing seems fair. It is only priced $5 more than what the regular production DLC Para2s will be after the new MAP prices take effect next year. The fact that the M390 exclusive was a great deal doesn't make this a bad deal.

Reactions: AF
Jordan, has DLT received a confirmation on their reorder for more red m390 pm2s yet? If y'all have, could we expect to see them mid 2018?

Jordan, has DLT received a confirmation on their reorder for more red m390 pm2s yet? If y'all have, could we expect to see them mid 2018?
That's great. Where did you hear that they were making another run ? In reference to my comments about the new sprint run I believe that they will not be as popular as the others because I don't think the collectability would be any more than the all black PM2. Collectors like exotic or unique steels first and scales second. I hope I'm wrong because DLT has great service and I would like to see them succeed and have more sprint runs. I believe that if they make one in 204P or something similar or exotic I think it would be just as popular as the red one, Silver or real purple CF but it needs to be real CF

Back