Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Oku

Know all that on the last night of Blade 2013, and act of "Old School Hoggishness" was perpetrated in the Waverly!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::D

You know who you are, and from the bottom of our hearts we thank you for your perpetuation of the principles on which The Round Trough was founded!!

WELL DONE!

Snwbrdr,

While I understand and empathize with your curiosity, these "Acts of Hoggishness" are not done for recognition. The "True Hog" prefers the cloak of anonymity and even this post is happening by permission of the Hog In Question (in accordance with "The Code of the Round Trough").

Often the AOH (Act Of Hoggishness) is spontaneous, and on occasion has witnesses, but they are admonished to "keep it quiet". Sometimes a group of Hogs may band together in such an act, and such things are the stuff of Trough Legend, but the details have rarely been published. The Act was one of spontaneous generosity and all True Hogs rejoice in it's happening.

KAAK,

No pole dancing! Praise be, the mall security guy arrived in the nick of time! Of course he then proceeded to place the fountain "off limits" much to the disappointment of those steeped in that particular Blade Tradition.

The only thing better that a night around the fountain with the Busse crowd is breakfast at the magnificent Renaissance with Jerry and Dan. It does, how ever, slow you down considerably at the show the rest of the day....

Did Jaxx meet up with his friend TeaBag again???? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!! Dave and I were walking out and he stopped us looking for Jerry. Classic!!

GregB

There is no greater group of people than those who feed at the trough.

A car full of "horticulturists"! One of 'em is even real!!!

That there was "the stuff of legend".....

Swinecosa:

I'm humbled by your words.....thank you.....

Man, I don't think I've ever seen that pic! I still remember when we stayed at the hotel and the rooms were across from each other and the partying. That was the year the Les Baer 1911 was debuted. And I definitely don't plan on buzzing my head again :D

Back