1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Oku, Jun 4, 2013.

1. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006

TeaBag!

[​IMG]

2. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006

TeaBag!

[​IMG]

3. SueZQ

SueZQ

Feb 24, 2012
    THAT is classic!!

4. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    WHAB, SAB. Pronounced "WhaBee SaBee". Ya know? ;)

[​IMG]

Guy makes damascus bolsters and the biggest folding bowie necker I've ever freakin' seen, LOL :)

5. thatmguy

thatmguy

Mar 26, 2000
    Bryan, HAH, good time my friend, good times.

Just recalling the comms we had about you coming to your first one back in the day. So glad you made the choice you did. Place just wouldn't be the same without ya bro!!

6. thatmguy

thatmguy

Mar 26, 2000
    Brian,

You know. it is people like you who lead by example, the ways of the Hog.

I have witnessed,and experienced, your admirable "no-strings" generosity

I know you have been an inspiration to many.

Pork on.

Hammy

7. Solstice

Solstice

May 27, 2005
    Brian I'm sure it was well deserved! You're a class act yourself sir. Not to mention a top notch kydex bender if I've ever seen one!

8. Oku

Oku

Dec 2, 2002
    Hammy,

That right there is a HUGE compliment, from one more "Hawgish" than I. Thank you good sir!

Brian,

Thank you sir!

To "all".

I should make clear that I was neither the perpetrator nor the recipient of the act in question. Merely a witness of sorts, and the "reporting party" as it were...Yes the individuals involved are known to me (indeed, both are counted as friends, and people I would and do hang out with).

Alas, the siren song of Kydex needing to be "bent" has reached intolerable levels and I must to work...