• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* HEETER POW & DIREWARE SOLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to part with these knives, but life happens and you don't always get to keep your toys. It's unlikely either of these knives will be importable to Canada again with the current state of our knife laws, so this could be your only chance to pick up one of these monsters.

1. Heeter P-O-W. After a long wait on Todd's books, he built me this knife in 2018. It has been carried a few times, and used to cut a couple boxes... that is it. Includes pouch, birth certificate, and two rubber Heeter wrist bands. Knife has a 3V blade with Afterburn flats and kill notches. Handles are titanium with flame anodizing and explosion shrapnel marks. Back spacer is skull crusher "B". Knife # is 238. The coloring and finishing work on this knife is quite stunning in person.

Asking $1350cad --> $1250 -->NOW SOLD Might consider partial trades...

S0wgHgn.jpg

KJ6SeTl.jpg

a2swbZW.jpg

WOULI3l.jpg

gkyaucE.jpg

2. Direware SOLO. It took me a LONG time to track down one of these knives. M390 blade. Lightning strike carbon fiber inlays. Includes pouch. I'm the second owner, and have carried the knife a few times. It cut a piece of pepperoni and cheese once.... that is it.

Asking *SOLD*

rf9nZJL.jpg

dPdZ5UO.jpg

3zTXdie.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back