• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Helacious Blades - Fishy Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petunia D. Feeble

I once waved at Stevie Wonder…
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have been wanting the new Medford Swift Praetorian.
Low and behold I scored one today. Should have it in my hands by weeks end. They still have a few at Helacious.com an authorized Medford dealer. Ask for Jennifer she will take great care of you.

Thanks Paul! It was great working with you, so glad we found the one on your wish list!

Brand new member posts about how hey found their grail at the retailer's website then the dealer, who doesn't appear to have a paid membership and doesn't frequently participate in GKD, magically finds the post and replies to it despite not having been tagged in the post...

They might be a stellar retailer, but that post wreaks of douchefoolery.

Edit: Seems like maybe there was a Dealer membership that lapsed?

Last edited:
And they posted for sale threads in the dealer section.

Are you saying the other poster is a shill?

And they posted for sale threads in the dealer section.

Are you saying the other poster is a shill?

Sure seems that way. (I already mentioned they seemed to have a lapsed dealer membership.)

I will never understand why people cheat and scam over such trivial matters. :rolleyes: I'm not saying it's worth it over more egregious ones, but for so little? :confused: :( Yet, we see it so much. :mad:

I will never understand why people cheat and scam over such trivial matters. :rolleyes: I'm not saying it's worth it over more egregious ones, but for so little? :confused: :( Yet, we see it so much. :mad:

To be fair, there's always a chance the guy actually bought a knife there right before joining and then mentioned in an email that he posted about them here. I doubt it, but it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back