• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Hell Hound Straight Razor SN 001, Pink UTX-85

***PLEASE NOTE: The first "I'll take it" publicly posted in a new post to this thread gets the knife or knives specified, period. PM times or posts with questions do not matter.***

PM me after you post "I'll take it" for payment instructions. Email me at "havoc AT vermatrix DOT com" if you can't PM. DO NOT POST ON MY PROFILE WALL!! I don't check it that often, so PMs or emails only.

CONDITION: All knives were purchased new from dealers for collecting purposes only and were never used for cutting. All knives are in mint/unused condition and ship in their original boxes with any included brochures, warranty cards, etc.

DISCOUNTS: -$15 for each additional knife shipped.

DELIVERY: Signature required on $750+, but can be requested by a concerned buyer if the purchase price is less.

SHIPPING TIME: Within 5 days of payment.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: No

TRADES: No

vFp6jJS.jpg

hkFPRKr.jpg

NRLVCkV.jpg

Marfione Custom Hell Hound Straight Razor Combat Troodon OTF w/Mirror Polished Blade - Serial Number 001 (Pictures do not do this knife justice, the mirror finish is perfect)
Was asking: $1500
Now: $1400

5LT4Gci.jpg

k8h9ZaN.jpg

UTX-85 Pink OTF S/E Plain (01/2017)
Was asking: $210
Now: $190 SOLD toocool006

Last edited:
Back