Hell Razor 2 Coming This Wednesday April 10, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

The HR2 has a longer clip. And the wave, or whatever you want to call the shape of the spine. Otherwise, not much (if any) difference in the blade itself. Assuming nuked NFSH.

I think the HR2, though, is the knife I’d take with me into ... whatever. TEOTWAWKI, ZA, breakdown of RoL, whatever. That or the BGHR would be my first choice.

The HR2 has a longer clip. And the wave, or whatever you want to call the shape of the spine. Otherwise, not much (if any) difference in the blade itself. Assuming nuked NFSH.

I think the HR2, though, is the knife I’d take with me into ... whatever. TEOTWAWKI, ZA, breakdown of RoL, whatever. That or the BGHR would be my first choice.
From having the HR2, these last couple days, I can say that she is formidable for sure!
Just one very nicely done knife imo.

It is very capable of mundane work, based on my experience with the BGHR. Yet, with the exception of the FMV8, it is stabbier than most other Busse blades. At least the ones I have. And the grip is very versatile, more versatile than the NFSH, with its similar stabby profile. The only knife I can think of off hand that comes close is the FTG. But, the grip on it, while quite versatile as well, maybe as versatile as the HR, isn’t quite as comfortable while doing those tasks.

At least all those are my opinions on them.

After a few days of having her, I can say that I love the improved SF Handle!! Its just really nice- for me anyways. It's really subjective I reckon? At any rate, I do love it.
EtM514V.jpg

oD0N1WO.jpg

Still don't have a shipping notice dang it! Anybody else waiting on a email?

Well, you guys are in for a real treat when you do finally get her. Shes beastly yet very....what's the word I'm looking for.....well, I can't think.of the word that I want. But, she is a joy to have in the hand.
She gives a ton of confidence like the FBM
Yall are gonna love her.

They both sure are purdy, but I especially like the blue one. This may actually be my grail knife (once it decides to get here). I've always loved the looks of the Busse Hell Razor, but could never afford one until now. Patience man, patience!

They both sure are purdy, but I especially like the blue one. This may actually be my grail knife (once it decides to get here). I've always loved the looks of the Busse Hell Razor, but could never afford one until now. Patience man, patience!
I know just what ya mean. I was a little late getting to the party. I've had a chance at the Battle Grade Hell Razor, but never an INFI model. And, to be quite honest, I like this Hell Razor 2 better than the original. Even though I've never had an original HR, I just love this new HR2.
The Bruiser is super nice. Your gonna love it.

Got my shipping notification too! Super excited, but also bummed because I'm out of the country and can't get to my new babies until end of June!

Back