Hell Razor 2 Coming This Wednesday April 10, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

GeofS,
Congratulations on a killer 1st Busse!
Your absolutely gonna love that INFI steel :D

Order Date: 10th Apr 2019

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment

Your Order Contains:
  • 1 x Hell Razor 2 Coated
    (Blade Color Options: Desert Sage, Handle Options: Green & Black G10 + $60)
For a 1st actually glad not shipped yet, out of town until next Wednesday

Ok guys, so I have this beautiful knife here that showed up last night, amazing, just basically a perfect blade ... but do any of you guys have a line on a nice sheath for them yet?

Ok guys, so I have this beautiful knife here that showed up last night, amazing, just basically a perfect blade ... but do any of you guys have a line on a nice sheath for them yet?
Congratz!! Let's see that bad boy!!:D

Hey umm, I got a shipping notice today from Busse but it said it was for the two Forsaken Steel hearts that I had to cancel. I'm sort of confused about that. I thought it would be the Heater Hell Razor when I first saw the email popup. I'll call Amy up if I actually receive two Forsaken Steel Hearts I didn't pay for, but I am hoping it is actually the Hell Razor.

Hey umm, I got a shipping notice today from Busse but it said it was for the two Forsaken Steel hearts that I had to cancel. I'm sort of confused about that. I thought it would be the Heater Hell Razor when I first saw the email popup. I'll call Amy up if I actually receive two Forsaken Steel Hearts I didn't pay for, but I am hoping it is actually the Hell Razor.

Wow. That's wild.
I'll bet it's for the Hell Razor 2.

Well under the order total for the Steel Hearts it says, Order Date: 24th Oct 2018 @ 11:34 PM
Order Total: $NaN USD . And the order is changed from cancelled to shipped. I'm going to call Amy now, its probably just a mistake.

Well under the order total for the Steel Hearts it says, Order Date: 24th Oct 2018 @ 11:34 PM
Order Total: $NaN USD . And the order is changed from cancelled to shipped. I'm going to call Amy now, its probably just a mistake.
Everything turn out okay?

Just got mine- black canvas and green canvas. :thumbsup:
hT5cgSG.jpg

Still waiting here. Paid on May 12th, and no shipping notice yet. We must be patient. Sigh!

I changed my order at the last minute (one from coated to competition), so I suppose I'll be at the very end of the line. I just thought we'd be there by now.

I must say, I'm kinda glad either of mine hasnt sold on the forum yet. I love the HR2.
Wouldnt even consider selling one, if what I was looking to get wasnt a grail. Plus, I got 2.
If I had only one HR2, I wouldn't have considered selling.
I think yall will really like the HR2 once ya get it.

I must say, I'm kinda glad either of mine hasnt sold on the forum yet. I love the HR2.
Wouldnt even consider selling one, if what I was looking to get wasnt a grail. Plus, I got 2.
If I had only one HR2, I wouldn't have considered selling.
I think yall will really like the HR2 once ya get it.

What grail are you eyeing? :)
I was so surprised you were selling those two beauties

I am finally back from my vacation to Alaska which was some fun and I picked up my Heater and Comp Hell Razor Saturday. It is one hefty blade for its size. I really like the red and black g-10.

Mine has been shipped. HUZZAH! I will post a pic once it gets here. Nothing exciting, CF with black micarta. My usual choice is tan micarta and tanker finish, but on the Silent Knight I chose CF with maroon micarta and wanted black on my Hell Razor 2 to be a little different. So can't wait. Good times a coming. :)

Back