Hell Razor 2 With A One-Time-Only Special Offer! ...Coming This Wed. 5/20/2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

Hell Razor 2 With A Special Edition. . .

We are bringing the Hell Razor 2 to the Busse Combat website as a standard model in the very near future. To celebrate this event we are offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to snag an amazing Special Edition Hell Razor 2 that will NEVER be offered again! :eek: :eek: :eek::thumbsup::cool:

The Special Edition Hell Razor 2 will be offered in a one-time-only BIG DC finish and will cost exactly the same as the Coated version!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::D:D:D

This Special Edition will be offered this Wednesday night (5-20-2020) starting at 9:00 PM Eastern. :D:thumbsup::D

Once they are gone, they are gone!!! :eek::eek::D

They will be marked as "Special Edition 2020" on the opposite side of the blade. :cool:

The HR2 sports an 8” INFI blade and features our sculpted tip which greatly aids in ease of penetration. Our updated SF handle offers excellent control in all applications.

The HR2 will only be offered in 2 blade finishes once it is listed as a regular model on our website including Coated and Competition Finish. The competition finish may show light machining marks.

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Hell Razor 2 Specs:
Over All Length: Approx. 13 3/4"
Blade Length: Approx. 8"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Finish: Competition Finish or Coated
Bevel: Corrugated Bevel Tech (CBT)
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Pricing:
Coated Base Price: $397.00

BIG DC Special Edition Base Price: = $397.00!!!!

Competition Finish: Website Base Price will be = $457.00. Special Offer $437.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$60.00
Red/Black G-10 +$60.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$60.00
Green/Black G-10 +$60.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$60.00

Special Edition BIG DC Finish (Shown with Maroon Canvas Handles)
HR2%20BIG%20DC.jpg

Competition Finish Shown with Tan/Black G-10 Handles
HR2%20M%20Blade.jpg

HR2%20M%20Swedge-X3.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20Spine%20M-X4.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20In%20Hand%202-XL.jpg

HR2%20Comp.jpg

HR2%20M%20Handle.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20Sculpted%20Tip.jpg

Coated Blade with Black Coating and Green/Black G-10 Handles
HR2%20Coated.jpg

HR2%20Coated%20In%20Hand.jpg

Yes! I was in the market for a Forsaken Hell Razor, and this appears to be the same knife. And a special edition! I might go all out and get G10 and a naked blade. :)

Yes! I was in the market for a Forsaken Hell Razor, and this appears to be the same knife. And a special edition! I might go all out and get G10 and a naked blade. :)

Are you sure you weren't looking for a Hell Razor 2? They were first offered just over a year ago, as seen here. I don't think the Hell Razor has had a Forsaken model released yet.

Are you sure you weren't looking for a Hell Razor 2? They were first offered just over a year ago, as seen here. I don't think the Hell Razor has had a Forsaken model released yet.
Yep, has to be a HR2. I'm still learning the names of some of the previous models. Perhaps it was just a mislabeling at an online store that confused me, as seen here.

Dam! I'm actually going to buy a new knife! :thumbsup:

And was the first Busse I ever bought in 2006
I8tzsJk.jpg

...How'd you get a 2008SE in 2006?
Yo...you got a Delorean with that optional Flux Capacitor thingy, don'tcha? Now I know how YOU got such a fine Busse collection...lmao ;););):D

(Remembering info gets fuzzier over time with me too lol :))

...How'd you get a 2008SE in 2006?
Yo...you got a Delorean with that optional Flux Capacitor thingy, don'tcha? Now I know how YOU got such a fine Busse collection...lmao ;););):D

(Remembering info gets fuzzier over time with me too lol :))

I said that "it" was the first Busse I had purchased. "It" as in Hell Razor. I didn't say that the knife in the photo was the knife I had purchased in 2006.

The actual knife had a green coating and I have no #%! idea where it is. Thanks for keeping me honest that's so important these days. I fixed the first post for ya LOL

So the big DC finish doesn't have the tooling Mark's that the competition finish has?

Yep, has to be a HR2. I'm still learning the names of some of the previous models. Perhaps it was just a mislabeling at an online store that confused me, as seen here.
There was a Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart which is very similar to this one. The handle is different but they actually have similar length and width and thickness blades, with a similar but not identical grind:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...dle-coming-wednesday-october-24-2018.1618692/

Perhaps that’s the one you were looking at?

Yea I was thinking the same thing too. Though sometimes the black does look green :eek: Either way the DC finish will "pop" against whatever handle color is chosen.

Oh wow another Hellrazor 2 offering.I'm glad I never sold my comp and Heater one. That one in DC and Maroon is what I would pick.
Yeah, I’m probably going with that. Getting in on this is pretty much a foregone conclusion. Hell Razor is my weakness. Black mic is a hard contender. But maroon....

Back