Hell Razor 2 With A One-Time-Only Special Offer! ...Coming This Wed. 5/20/2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

I want to get in on this! Being that this will be my first time trying to grab a special edition straight from Busse is there a special process or do I just place my order on the website? Any pointers for this newbie would be much appreciated.

With no mention of anything Ganzaaa related, I'm assuming this is a website offering, right?

I got a Hell Razor years ago in a trade. It had an incredible Leatherman sheath that was made for it. I broke down and gave it to a friend for his birthday. He is a great guy and nobody ever did much of anything special for him. He works as a fishing guide on the river and mows grass. Pretty low budget kinda dude. He prizes that knife and I have sharpened it back up for him a few times. It still gives me a sense of satisfaction and was well worth it. But, I need another Hell Razor! I miss the feel of that thing and honestly think it was one of the best looking knives ever made by anyone!

thought about it long and hard, since I already had an HR2... but had to get in on that beautiful BIG DC!
Good luck everyone!

Oh he** yeah!! Maroon micarta and a black leather sheath. There could never have been ANY doubt I’d bite on a Hellrazor!!!

F*** yeah!!! Bring it!!

You know what we really need?!
NMSFHR2
NM treatment. Extra length!

Sorry. Just so f***ing excited to order yet another Hellrazor.

I’ve come to the conclusion that this pattern is my favorite Busse blade. Period.

Yes I really like the handle shape and feel on the Hell Razor 2 and also on the Last Rites, both very similar to each other. It is hard to say no to another one. Maroon and DC definitely.

Right on, I may need another one :)

PwakD2V.jpg

Maybe do another Pinhead Hell Raiser sheath ? hmmm

WviX0Iy.jpg

My fondness for the Hellrazor has NOTHING to do with that movie! :eek: One of the most disturbing movies I've seen.
I DO like Hellraiser. But it's not why I like the Hellrazor.

Back