• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hell Razor

2020-07-28 18.25.17.jpg
Hell Razor
Thread moved HERE

Black micarta magnum handle
Black coated Infi Steel with Corrugated Bevel Technology
Great condition, original edge, appears unused. Very little smoothing at tip from cardboard sheath. I am, to the best of my knowledge, the second owner. The only thing of note is that the middle tube on the left side of the handle is cracked, it may have been that way from the shop, I cannot imagine how it might have happened otherwise. Please refer to this gallery HERE for higher definition pictures. A decent shot of the tube I mentioned can be seen HERE.

Open to trades, other knives from Busse and Kin, Siegle, open to others, worst I can say is no thank you.

Knife will ship from Ontario, Canada. Please know and follow the laws of your land. Payment by Paypal (if in Canada, EMT is possible). Price includes shipping to Canada and the U.S.

Glad to answer any questions you may have or to provide more pictures if you'd like.

Last edited:
Back