Hellbender Leather Launch

Houlahound

Basic Member
Meh I could have done all this, the only thing stopping me is lack of talent, lack of skill, disorganisation, laziness, stupidity and inability to hold a thought for more than .....

Apart from all that I coulda done all this.

Srs, congrats your work looks great might hit you up for a agitation collar for me dawgs. Problem is I just dumped the Amish craftsmen after about 30 years of buying leather equipment and have recently switched to a leather like synthetic that many dog trainers are switching to. I think it's called biothane??

Would you work with that?

Choppaman

Gold Member
If anyone has been curious, Justen’s work is amazing! Fit to finish, you will not be disappointed. And just a great guy to deal with and chat with. I’ve actually picked up 2 sheaths for a couple @Cohutta puukkos and Justen is making a couple more for me right now. I am sure his shop will be a stopping point for many of my shipments of knives so they can come home with some pants. Keep up the good work bro. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Eric! Always obliged to make nice sheaths for my friends here. Her is a little more detailed look at the Puukko sheath construction.

urEYwg5.jpg

6HjFWcf.jpg

jSBqn8F.jpg

hoo1wUt.jpg