Hellcats

Last batch finished

z1_zpsnmdae7rf.jpg

asa1_zpsvahjnvpp.jpg

k1_zps4oswvjqb.jpg

Nice looking pieces! I Love that second one!

There is someone in general chat asking for input on an edc fixed blade.

I left a post in the thread with an older edc model shown and it's stats, as well as a message directing him Your way.
These knives seem like they would be up his alley. Check the thread out if you want to send him a visitors message,

Are these the last of the Hellcat bearing knives, or just the latest? ie have you now used up all of the bearings?

Damn, I didn't read it like that!
I Hope not! I will be doing some scrounging for funds for that second one if that is the case!

Thanks guys.
No, they are not the last of Hellcats. I will make more of them.

Can't believe I missed this thread until now. Very cool back story for your knives!

New batch on the way. This time i tried to forge them in EDC and Bird&trout style.

wip1_zpse5yc9b8z.jpg

It's been a while since i forged one of these...
I don't weld them to a handle any more, so there is no ugly part at the end, and i get some more material to use.
Heat treated and ready for handle work.

XxeXa0D.jpg

Can't wait to see the vintage micarta on this one Dalibor! Ladies and gentleman, Dalibor has really developed world-class knives. I have a forged clever from him and it is a laser and finely constructed. Thanks my friend!

Can't wait to see the vintage micarta on this one Dalibor! Ladies and gentleman, Dalibor has really developed world-class knives. I have a forged clever from him and it is a laser and finely constructed. Thanks my friend!
100% agree with you @burddogg‼️

Thanks very much gentlemen.
Much appreciated

Back