• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Helle Temagami, Eggen and Custom Utvaer - Sold

K.B. Knifeworks

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey all - thinning the collection a bit and reducing duplicates. Up for sale are the following knives. All come with original tube, rag and papers (The custom didn't come with a tube but I can use a spare tube and rag/papers). Photos are HD and reflect the current condition, but be aware with the mirror polish its very hard to capture lighter marks and scratches. None have been used hard or any batoning of any type. Just used to carve some sticks and will have some blade marks and all have been stropped. https://imgur.com/a/RV8mmsX

$Removed to be relisted solo at a later date - Custom Helle Utvaer and custom dangler sheath. This knife is unbelievable and truly well done. Custom grind, Green micarta and orange liners. Custom made dangler sheath with thick leather.

$Sold to JAFCO - Helle Temagami (Stainless). Has some blade marks/scratches but a solid knife. Good F&F on this one with no wood gaps or issues. This is my 3rd so need to reduce a little.

$Sold to SidPost - Helle Eggen. Really fantastic wood detail on this one. Good F&F on this one with no wood gaps or issues.

All prices are PayPal shipped in CON-US. Please PM if you want a knife as comments in the post may get missed. Thank all!

I am open to trades for a Barkriver Bushcrafter. Open to all reasonable offers.

Last edited:
$110 - Helle Temagami (Stainless). Has some blade marks/scratches but a solid knife. Good F&F on this one with no wood gaps or issues. This is my 3rd so need to reduce a little.

$65 - Helle Eggen. Really fantastic wood detail on this one. Good F&F on this one with no wood gaps or issues.

Interested in these. Is the Eggen carbon steel or is it stainless too?

What is different about these two knives other than the rivets in the Temagami? I'm looking for comments as a user, not necessarily 'collector' feedback.

Thanks!

Interested in these. Is the Eggen carbon steel or is it stainless too?

What is different about these two knives other than the rivets in the Temagami? I'm looking for comments as a user, not necessarily 'collector' feedback.

Thanks!
Helle describes both the Eggen and stainless Temagami as triple laminated stainless steel. Both are fantastic user knives the most notable difference is the Temagami is a 3/4 through tang (Exposed tang on top and bottom) and the Eggen is a rat tang (fully enclosed smaller tang). The Temagami is more suited to bushcraft and the Eggen would be best for hiking, hunting or general purpose given the weight savings. Both can function in both roles but design wise that would be a good separation. Being a Helle collector of sorts this Eggen specifically has some of the best wood detail I have seen on any knife.

... https://imgur.com/a/RV8mmsX

I will throw in a like new Leatherman style CS for fun to the fist buyer that takes the Utvaer or Temagami.

$65 - Helle Eggen
. Really fantastic wood detail on this one. Good F&F on this one with no wood gaps or issues.

All prices are PayPal shipped in CON-US...

I'll take the Helle Eggen. I'm leaving town for a couple of days so, I might not be reachable until Tuesday. I should have cellphone access occasionally between now and then so, I'll try to follow up then before I get back.

Last edited:
I'll take the Helle Eggen. I'm leaving town for a couple of days so, I might not be reachable until Tuesday. I should have cellphone access occasionally between now and then so, I'll try to follow up then before I get back.

email me at username@gmail.com

I don't think your email populated. Can you please confirm your email.......

I'll take the temagami. First time I have bought anything on the forum. So not sure how we go about doing payment and shipping. Let me know.

Thanks

I'll take the temagami. First time I have bought anything on the forum. So not sure how we go about doing payment and shipping. Let me know.

Thanks
Send me your email and I will send you my PayPal info.

Back