Hello, all!

Greetings from Los Angeles! Hello, everyone! I tried looking for a welcome section but came up short so I’m hoping this is an appropriate area. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Albert and prior to last year, I’ve always had a interest for EDC knives. Up until recently, I’ve grown a passion for EDC folding knives and like many, became a fan-boy to Spyderco, ZT, Benchmade, etc.. Basically the popular production pocket knives.

Also like many, my first real pocket knife purchase was a Spyderco Tenacious and that’s where it all snowballed into a buying frenzy of all sorts of other knives, leaving the Tenacious in the back of the pack. I’m fairly new and am still educating myself through forums, YouTube, friends, etc..I find this forum to be very helpful and I hope to one day contribute information as many of you have done for me.

Welcome to the forums . . you're right that there is a wealth of knowledge on here most are great people very willing to share infirmation and help out.

Sound like you have a good start in knives ... post a few pictures of some of your favorites of what you have ... we all enjoy some eye candy.

JJ

Thanks for the warm welcome! A few aren’t in the picture but I’d have to say my favorite as a “figet” knife to play with right now would have to be the Kizer Mini Sheepdog. But as far as my absolute favorite out of my collection so far, it would have to be my Spyderco Mantra.

No Mantra pics because it’s on my old phone, but here are a few I have on my new phone!

Welcome! You're going to fit right in here. Check out all the various boards, you never know what you'll find.

That Kizer flips my switches an pushes my buttons!

Back