Hello Busse family, Sar5 health update

Hello all, as some of you know Sar has been having a little of a rough time the last couple of months. The beginning of June someone hacked into his accounts and locked him out of his emails and some password accounts as well as his financial accounts.

Then the end of June he started to have bad pains in his side. He has been to the emergency room four times including once for a call back from the er stating they thought he was having a aneurysm of his aorta and needed him to come back to the hospital asap. Thankfully this came back negative!

so far the tests have been coming back negative for everything but the pain is still there. He is on a lot of medicines and cant concentrate for long periods of time.

we are told its not life threatening as all the tests are coming back negative but its frustrating to be in that much pain and not know why. hes trying to stay in good spirits but wants to go out and play with his knives.:)

Im helping to try and get his electronic accounts back up and running and know how much he misses the dogs and busse community so I thought I would let you all know why he hasnt been around.( i hope im doing this right)

I will post updates if he isnt up to it. he has more tests latter this week. Take care.

friends and family of sar.

Back