Hello, everyone

Hard to go wrong with a Delica and PM2. What flavors did you get?
The Delica 4 I got black on black, half serrated... The PM2 is black G10 scales, satin blade, S45VN steel. While it may seem like I have a thing for black knives (and I do) I also want the brown, green, red, and burnt orange models of the PM2 as well. I also recently got a SOG Seal XR (I know it's SOG, but they really knocked that one out of the park!) Now the PM2 and the Seal XR are going to be my daily EDC rotation. I'm a big guy (6' 6") with big hands and I enjoy carrying larger-than-average EDC folders.

Welcome to the fun!

I started last Fall with a Dragonfly.

Next thing I knew, six weeks had passed and I had bought eight more Spyderco knives :)

I kind of have it under control now..

LOL! I think I'm following in your footsteps, but I have no plans to get it under control! As weird as it sounds, I even want the little keychain Spyderco (I forgot the model #) but it's only like $15 on BladeHQ so why not

The Delica 4 I got black on black, half serrated... The PM2 is black G10 scales, satin blade, S45VN steel. While it may seem like I have a thing for black knives (and I do) I also want the brown, green, red, and burnt orange models of the PM2 as well. I also recently got a SOG Seal XR (I know it's SOG, but they really knocked that one out of the park!) Now the PM2 and the Seal XR are going to be my daily EDC rotation. I'm a big guy (6' 6") with big hands and I enjoy carrying larger-than-average EDC folders.
Excellent choices! I love the "murdered out" Delica! The saber ground combo edge is so much more substantial feeling than the flat ground Delicas.
I need to snag that version of the Endura, now that I get to thinking about it.

Welcome to Bladeforums!

Excellent choices! I love the "murdered out" Delica! The saber ground combo edge is so much more substantial feeling than the flat ground Delicas.
I need to snag that version of the Endura, now that I get to thinking about it.

Welcome to Bladeforums!

I fully agree! I don't mind the full flat grind on the PM2 because it's a beefier blade, but with the Delica, you're right, it's definitely more substantial. Endura is on my distant wish list, but I really want another PM2 (I know, I have a problem) and a Manix, and a Native first. Thank you for the welcome!

EDIT: Oh, and if you want to talk about substantial blades, you really need to check out the Seal XR... It's almost .2" thick. Talk about overbuilt.

Sounds like you’ll fit right in here!!
Welcome, hold onto your wallet and lock your CC in the safe!

I fully agree! I don't mind the full flat grind on the PM2 because it's a beefier blade, but with the Delica, you're right, it's definitely more substantial. Endura is on my distant wish list, but I really want another PM2 (I know, I have a problem) and a Manix, and a Native first. Thank you for the welcome!

EDIT: Oh, and if you want to talk about substantial blades, you really need to check out the Seal XR... It's almost .2" thick. Talk about overbuilt.
There are a few exclusives out right now. You might want to jump on since you're in the mood..
FRADON LOCK PM2 to name one.

There are a few exclusives out right now. You might want to jump on since you're in the mood..
FRADON LOCK PM2 to name one.
Is that the model with the Elmax steel and the marbled carbon fiber scales? You're damn right I want that one .... My usual site is blade HQ, but they're not listed there. Any recommendations on where to buy that one?

Back