Hello fellow knife collectors :-)

Hello forum/knife collectors,

I have been reading the forums for a while and have made an account so i can search for past posts, but never actually wrote or replied to anyone so i thought i would introduce myself and say hi :)

I am a beginner and don't have as many knives as some of you do.. I am into benchmade primarily but have a few other knives (that i will be selling soon hopefully).

My all time favorite knife is the "Benchmade Bushcrafter 162".
My current sharpening system is the Edge Pro Apex but will be switching to the Wicked Edge soon.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and greeting from Arizona :)

Sam.

welcome sam, I'm new to this like you and it sounds like we are at about the same place on this crazy trip. This board has a wealth of information on it and is full of great people so don't be afraid to ask questions. Like my father use to say " There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask them". enjoy and have some fun also you should download Imgur so you can post some pics if you want, we love pics:cool:

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me! I didn't expect any replies! haha i will download Imgur and post a picture of my knives.
And yes i agree, this forum is amazing! I learned so much about the different steels and materials!

Back