Hello from a cub

Hi

Been interested in this brand for some time. Finally got my hands on a few...I am extremely impressed.

The build quality/fit and finish is truly outstanding and materials are top notch.

Couldnt be happier w/ the TRE, an absolute sweetheart..smaller and lighter than expected w/ flawless f+f and attention to detail is outstanding. With features that should put this at a %30 higher price point.
EKjHTA3.jpg

Very happy w/ this one a well..
3uD8Qmg.jpg

Save for a very slight gap in the back spring/scale..small issue, not sure it's worth sending back..input? May try disassemble and re-fit..
b6tidgQ.jpg

I also have an M4/Blk G10 and an M1 in olive wood that just landed..the knives look flawless w/ great edges and the handmade sheaths are beautiful..the Ti pearl and lanyard on the M1 are a great touch and can not be beat for the money, imo..

I know I'm preaching to the choir here..Just wanted to say hey...seems like a lot of folks are sleeping on this brand...I'm certainly not anymore..

~Patrick

I have grown to love LS knives. I wasn’t as much of a fan of their early models, but in recent years they have really made some outstanding blades. I only see their designs and materials getting better with time and they listen to customer input.

Hi

Been interested in this brand for some time. Finally got my hands on a few...I am extremely impressed.

The build quality/fit and finish is truly outstanding and materials are top notch.

Couldnt be happier w/ the TRE, an absolute sweetheart..smaller and lighter than expected w/ flawless f+f and attention to detail is outstanding. With features that should put this at a %30 higher price point.
EKjHTA3.jpg

Very happy w/ this one a well..
3uD8Qmg.jpg

Save for a very slight gap in the back spring/scale..small issue, not sure it's worth sending back..input? May try disassemble and re-fit..
b6tidgQ.jpg

I also have an M4/Blk G10 and an M1 in olive wood that just landed..the knives look flawless w/ great edges and the handmade sheaths are beautiful..the Ti pearl and lanyard on the M1 are a great touch and can not be beat for the money, imo..

I know I'm preaching to the choir here..Just wanted to say hey...seems like a lot of folks are sleeping on this brand...I'm certainly not anymore..

~Patrick

Not sure what chain of events led this knife to end up out on the exchange and come my way... but I'm sure glad it did! Love the very sublime styling details throughout. I was completely surprised to see the Ti AND the G10 scales are milled out on the inside. This thing is really finely detailed for a budget knife.

As light as it is and as small as it is, it's not a great flipper. The flipping is merely the functional way to get it open. Apart from that, it's a fantastic knife. The pocket clip is really well designed in that you can clip it or not (I've just been pocketing it) and the clip is really just blended into the design so well the knife kind of disappears into the pocket.

This m390 is certainly sharp enough. No mile on it yet, but I'll be interested in how it fares in daily tasks. May have to put a mirror on it just for the heck of it.

All in all, this L.S. is a 'less tall', less belly-full version of several other versions that finally got me to try the brand. I'm quite pleased.

Im glad you are happy with it..great little knife..

I purchased the G-10 version first, loved it so much I bought two of the convertibles immediately after it arrived, the full Ti and the CF/Damascus version..couldnt keep them all.

I've neve had it apart or really even broken it in. The few video reviews stated that a proper clean/lube (factory grease/lube a little thick) the flipping action improves greatly. I just hadn't disassembled..

Happy it found a good home w/ someone who appreciates it. Recently discovered the brand myself, glad I did..

Not sure what chain of events led this knife to end up out on the exchange and come my way... but I'm sure glad it did! Love the very sublime styling details throughout. I was completely surprised to see the Ti AND the G10 scales are milled out on the inside. This thing is really finely detailed for a budget knife.

As light as it is and as small as it is, it's not a great flipper. The flipping is merely the functional way to get it open. Apart from that, it's a fantastic knife. The pocket clip is really well designed in that you can clip it or not (I've just been pocketing it) and the clip is really just blended into the design so well the knife kind of disappears into the pocket.

This m390 is certainly sharp enough. No mile on it yet, but I'll be interested in how it fares in daily tasks. May have to put a mirror on it just for the heck of it.

All in all, this L.S. is a 'less tall', less belly-full version of several other versions that finally got me to try the brand. I'm quite pleased.

Back