Hello!

Sorry I haven't been around here much the past few months, I've been in a fast moving current of interesting changes. I'll try and get back more often and keep my foot in the door. The quick and dirty is I'm woodworking back in Boston with a friend (Kevin) who makes pretty large scale stuff. We just finished up a beautiful restaurant front, now working on a custom kitchen pantry for a fancy house. Kevin has a second house about an hour outside the city that he offered me to stay in as a caretaker so that's where I'm staying. It's a sweet little cottage in the middle of the woods, which suits me just fine. But I told him not to expect me full time because I need to start making knives and he said 'why don't you put a knife shop in behind the house?' I went and looked and there is a primitive shack out back that could actually work.... I'll get some pics of all this stuff in the near future.

My hip is healing up pretty nicely, after a brief period where it clearly wasn't. Happy to be on the other side of that for sure.

I hope you guys are all doing great, and I'd like to thank everybody again for all the support, prayers, and well wishes. It really meant a lot going into and coming out of the surgery.

I'm looking forward to having some time to get caught up around here and see what you've all been up to. Until then I hope that everybody's knives are sharp and seeing lots of action.

Cheers,
Ken

ps. I currently don't have an internet connection where I'm staying, and no data plan on my phone :rolleyes: so it'll be sporadic when I get on here until I get that sorted out. But I've been thinking about you all a lot and wanted to get my butt in here and say hello.

Great to hear from you Ken, Fantastic news that the hip is on the mend and you're doing well :thumbup:

Post pics when you can, would love to see some :)

Great to hear things are well, Ken!!! Look forward to the pictures of your new place.

Martin

Thanks for dropping in to say Hello! Hope you mend up quick buddy an glad to hear your doing well. Chuck

Glad to hear you're doing well. Looking forward to hearing how your knife making is going. Stay in touch.:thumbup::)
Regards,
Gus

Ken who...? :p

I am really happy to hear that life is going well for you and the healing post-surgery has finally turned the corner in the right direction. It sounds like you have found a great living situation away from the masses where you can pursue your passions for woodworking and knife making.

I wish you all the best my friend. Stay in touch. I hope that you are still planning to come to the Blade Show this year.

Best regards,

Phil

Great news about the house and job but mostly about your hip. I'm sure glad you didn't disappear on us. So good to hear from you.

Preston

Great seeing you around again Ken, and glad to hear all the awesome news! Good luck getting the new shop sorted out!

Great to see your name popping up around here. I am glad to hear your recovery is progressing on the right track and you are able to get back to doing what you need to do.

Sounds like you have a unique living situation many would be envious of, myself included. Enjoy the peacefulness; signs of Spring are among us in the northeast - it's a great time.

Hey Ken! Glad to hear that life is progressing in a better line. Keep at it and get that shop going. The edge on the first sold model is back in shape.

Glad to hear you are doing well Ken. Good luck and be sure to keep us up to date.

Great update Ken! Glad to here you are on the mend and that you're getting things in order.

Glad to hear things are going well and you're healing up. A new shop is a good thing to look forward to. :thumbup:

Glad to hear it Ken. Post some pics of this cottage too. Sounds neato.

Glad to hear you are doing well Ken. Sounds like you are staying busy and making a strong recovery now. Only spoke with you a handful of times before you left, but you left a good impression and were always kind to me when we interacted. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and hope to follow along your updates and what you are working on in the future. Cheers!

Back