Off Topic Hello!

Hey all. I've been around on Reddit, USN, and Instagram for a while but never made the jump onto BladeForums. I've always heard about it from friends and co-workers, but I've reached a point where I think it's high-time I sign up.

I've been big into knives for about six years. I got my first knife as a Junior in high school back in 2013, some little commemorative AUS-8 thing from 5.11 that I still have somewhere. Didn't take long after that to get a Kershaw Cryo after scouring YouTube for help.

I got a Griptilian a few months later, and an Emerson SPECWAR during my time in the U.S. Army. Now I'm out and I'm working at a knife store part-time while I pursue my degree, and my collection just hit 20, plus a few that I don't exactly consider part of the collection.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the forum from another Army vet.

This is the place for knife info from the most obscure to the latest things.

Welcome indeed. This place is full of extremely knowledgeable enablers.

You should definitely post a picture of your collection in the collection thread in General Knife Discussion.

Thank you both! I'll definitely be posting a picture of my collection in full when I get a hold of a few other knives that are currently in-transit.

Back