Hellrazor 2 sheath

I'm guess the Hellrazor 2 needs to be shipped before ppl start selling sheaths? Or is there a recommended place ppl like to go to? Cant get one pretty ordered or p. A list from so.eone good?
Tia

I'm guess the Hellrazor 2 needs to be shipped before ppl start selling sheaths? Or is there a recommended place ppl like to go to? Cant get one pretty ordered or p. A list from so.eone good?
Tia
Yep but there are some great sheath makers on here that order all the new drops but they have to wait the the rest of us.

For instance David Brown David Brown @azwelke for kydex and Azula Gun Holsters Azula Gun Holsters leatherman leatherman or @cpirtle for leather.

Last edited:
WatermanChris WatermanChris Thank You for the recommendation, much appreciated!!! :D Though this is how I feed my family I cannot afford to buy the knives, I'd be working by candlelight. :p I do rely on the generosity of kind Hogs to send theirs in to the shop so I can make a few extras before sending it back. I also make as good a patterns as I can so in some cases I can make more off them, but molded sheaths are with the knife in hand.

WatermanChris WatermanChris Thank You for the recommendation, much appreciated!!! :D Though this is how I feed my family I cannot afford to buy the knives, I'd be working by candlelight. :p I do rely on the generosity of kind Hogs to send theirs in to the shop so I can make a few extras before sending it back. I also make as good a patterns as I can so in some cases I can make more off them, but molded sheaths are with the knife in hand.
Either way, you are an asset to the community and produce some very nice sheaths as I've had a few pass through my hands and some have a permanent place in my collection.

Tia
The HR2 has the same OAL, blade length and thickness of the NF forsaken steel heart. Just don't know about the blade height edge to spine, but I will see how she fits in the leather I have for her ( FSH ), just have to wait and see.

Webpage?? For pricing?

Tia

I have one on order as soon as it gets here I will be making sheaths.
I pay for and do keep a pretty large inventory of in house knives so that folks can order a sheath without having to send their knives in.
I am very grateful to all my customers for over 20 years this has been how I feed my family, and keep my lights on.
I love my Busse family.

David's sheaths (Buy Brown ) are just freakin remarkable too.
They come with the teklok, so easy peasy.
I'll be getting an HR2 sheath from him.
+ I sent Dwayne a PM for a possible leather sheath for my little brothers ASH1. ( he loves leather )
These guys are great to work with.

I have one on order as soon as it gets here I will be making sheaths.
I pay for and do keep a pretty large inventory of in house knives so that folks can order a sheath without having to send their knives in.
I am very grateful to all my customers for over 20 years this has been how I feed my family, and keep my lights on.
I love my Busse family.
Webpage?

Mild to wild :)

kjW7rop.jpg

uDn2SL0.jpg

Hell Raiser

gdoshcl.jpg

s9z3aaE.jpg

C8QfLtC.jpg

WviX0Iy.jpg

and a Zombie Skin just for fun

yl7qP8o.jpg

KQEOm7X.jpg

Hi,
If you would like, I have no problems in sending you mine when I receive it for you to have a better pattern on your sheaths. Just let me know. Thanks!

Azula makes an incredible sheath for the money imo. Keep them in mind too.

I got my name on the list for a Pirtlemade sheath, he also has the Hellrazor 2 on order. This is handy not having to ship my knife in from Canada.

Nothing finalized yet but going for a black leather dangler sheath with carabiner and OD green stitching. Hopefully will go nicely with my competition finish blade and OD green and black G1p grips.

I got my name on the list for a Pirtlemade sheath, he also has the Hellrazor 2 on order. This is handy not having to ship my knife in from Canada.

Nothing finalized yet but going for a black leather dangler sheath with carabiner and OD green stitching. Hopefully will go nicely with my competition finish blade and OD green and black G1p grips.
Chad @cpirtle is an awesome guy and the reason that my bank account is empty but my safe is full of INFI! LOL

Hopefully he clears his backlog soon as he's making me a bunch soon. His work is amazing!

Back