• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Helltown Knives - Books Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLDubbya

HMFIC
Helltown Knives is currently open for business, specializing in sharpening, maintenance, and repair of folders, fixed blades, and kitchen knives. I also offer user education, and will talk through any questions you might have - including sharpening for specific purposes.

Check out our website at http://www.helltownknives.com, and drop me an email: helltownknives@gmail.com.

I'm also doing a series of Youtube videos, working on articles, and writing a book.

Just received a couple of blades back from Bob and have to say I am impressed with his work. One was a custom Gillian with a sharp edge but poor bevels the other was a Carothers skinner that is ten years old and need a little work to bring it back to the way it left Nathan's hands. Both came back in great condition that will be easy to maintain and keep that way. Thanks Bob for your attention to detail and great work, hopefully you will be around to do more work for me in the future. Best wishes Martin

Last edited:
Just received a couple of blades back from Bob and have to say I am impressed with his work. One was a custom Gillian with a sharp edge but poor bevels the other was a Carothers skinner that is tens years old and need a little work to bring it back to the way it left Nathan's hands. Both came back in great condition that will be easy to maintain and keep that way. Thanks Bob for your attention to detail and great work, hopefully you will be around to do more work for me in the future. Best wishes Martin

Martin, you are quite welcome, and thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad you are happy with my work product.

BACK IN THE SADDLE

The past month has been especially difficult for me; I contracted 3 different varieties of MRSA, one of which responds to only one antibiotic which is rare and expensive. I spent more time in the hospital from March until now then I spent at home. Hopefully we are over that hurdle. I am treating myself with IV antibiotics, and hope to wrap that up by sometime in June.

I'm getting back into the routine, and will soon be functioning at 100% again. In the meantime, I'm getting caught up with outstanding work.

Thank you for your continued support!

Do you do regrinds? Looking to get my Benchmade Proper reground.

Bob, RLDubbya RLDubbya , unfortunately lost his battle with cancer late last year. RIP buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back