Help - can anyone tell me what this Knife is..

Hi,

My uncle left my aunt a bunch of knives and I have come up empty everywhere trying to figure out what this one is and once I came across this site I figured with the amount of traffic somebody here will probably be able to figure it out. thank in advance.

blade1_zps0rfrfaoe.jpg

well of course the picture from photbucket didn't work, why would it.

Keeps giving me an error. WHat services work better for this?

Figured it would be a shot in the dark but All the other ones were brand name knives that are discussed a ton on here so I imagine this one is but there are zero markings

It looks like direware. You can test the blade with a magnet to see if its Ti. Just use some thick paper between to be sure not to damage the blade.

Last edited:
Its not Direware, I recognize that makers work though. he has a very.... distinctive style. I've seen his stuff on instagram. I believe he also makes carved titanium keychains/letter openers, fidget spinners too. I can't remember his name but I'll edit this if I find his page online.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I thought it was this guy:

https://www.instagram.com/metalworn/?hl=en

Looks like something he would make though....

Last edited:
Well it is titatnium, none of the magnets I tried stick to it. Sharp as all hell too

Cant get the screws undone without messing them up I don't think. Looks like its going to remain a mystery

***anybody got even a type of style this would be so I could continue the search. Also what are you supposed to do with this thing. Does it serve a purpose?

Well it is titatnium, none of the magnets I tried stick to it. Sharp as all hell too

Cant get the screws undone without messing them up I don't think. Looks like its going to remain a mystery

***anybody got even a type of style this would be so I could continue the search. Also what are you supposed to do with this thing. Does it serve a purpose?
It's a collectable only. Not something I'd use, since it is Ti it won't hold an edge long. Could be Russian or even China. It is very cool and would make a nice addition to your collection. If you ever find out let us know.

How about this one? Only other one without a label or brand. Once I figure out how to make the photobucket crap work a little easier I will post some pictures of the nice ones you guys im sure will like

2k_zpsgbmcuitv.jpg

Wait one more I don't know what it is.... Got markings but I cant make it out. SOMEBODY has to know what this is

p1_zpsoer5o9oz.jpg

p2_zpsgvqa0zoe.jpg

Back