Help - can anyone tell me what this Knife is..

That last one looks like a Will Moon. Something looks a bit off about it though...Maybe it's just the picture, but the angle of the blade to the handle looks weird. The bronze and Green pair are Brian Nadeau's.

How about this one? Only other one without a label or brand. Once I figure out how to make the photobucket crap work a little easier I will post some pictures of the nice ones you guys im sure will like

2k_zpsgbmcuitv.jpg
This looks like a VDK. Pharaoh of the Nile or something like that

That last one looks like a Will Moon. Something looks a bit off about it though...Maybe it's just the picture, but the angle of the blade to the handle looks weird. The bronze and Green pair are Brian Nadeau's.

Looking at his collection now it looks like this is going to be one of the older models. All his new ones have different angles on the blades and more stuff going on with the locking mechanism

thank you again

How about this one? Only other one without a label or brand. Once I figure out how to make the photobucket crap work a little easier I will post some pictures of the nice ones you guys im sure will like

2k_zpsgbmcuitv.jpg
Look in between the handle there may be markings.

Oh... ew... you don’t want these. You should just send them to me. Ugh. Yeah let me take these off your hands. :D
I'll take that big ugly titanium fixed blade, it's like a bulldog so ugly it's kinda cute. But you'll have to tie a steak around it or no one will play with it.

First one I've seen on Instagram.. Can't remember from whom. I wanted to say something along the lines of microtech but I don't think so. It may also be from a guy who makes exotic fantasy knives but I unfollowed that guy along time ago cause I would never get one and was just cluttering the feed (not that they were bad, I really don't know, just not my style)... Err nevermind that's the same guy linked on page one that wasn't it. Maybe it is a microtech?

Will moon is a bad maker and a bad person.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-bad-will-moon.1171678/
That is his knife in blue. Good luck selling it. Very few will want it.

The sharp by design knives are awesome and keepers.

The fixed blade is very nice looking. I like the color combo.

I asked Yuna about the big fixed blade, he said he doesn't know who made it. He is the only one I know that makes fancy knives like this.

Hi,

My uncle left my aunt a bunch of knives and I have come up empty everywhere trying to figure out what this one is and once I came across this site I figured with the amount of traffic somebody here will probably be able to figure it out. thank in advance.

blade1_zps0rfrfaoe.jpg

Obviously an Australian manufacturer.

Back