Help finding number!

I recently just received my presidio 2 limited edition from blade hq. Love the knife but it said individually numbered out of 100. I don’t have a number I wondering how I can find which one I have. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I recently just received my presidio 2 limited edition from blade hq. Love the knife but it said individually numbered out of 100. I don’t have a number I wondering how I can find which one I have. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Could it be on the box?

I also believe it was a run of 1000.

From what I read the plain blade was 1000 the serrated is 100 but there’s no number on the blade. Then I read individually serial numbered idk lol. It’s from blade hq it has to be real I would imagine

Looking at other online sights that have other Benchmade exclusive runs it seems there are no markings on those blades either.
The box serial will be the Identifier. Coming from Blade HQ I'm sure your good. Now LETS SEE SOME PICTS OF THAT BADBOY!

Looking at other online sights that have other Benchmade exclusive runs it seems there are no markings on those blades either.
The box serial will be the Identifier. Coming from Blade HQ I'm sure your good. Now LETS SEE SOME PICTS OF THAT BADBOY!
I’m actually new to the site so I’m not sure how to post pics actually lol

Quick learner on the picts,lol. Very unique and cool knife. The small butterflies on the grip are a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool! Looks like BM followed Honda's "shadow logo" that they did on their 2015(?) Goldwing.

No detraction, just observation - that is one sweet looking scaled knife!

On the plain edge, one side of the blade was marked Limited Edition & had the number listed below that.
View attachment 1091275
(Image found on internet, confirmed on YouTube)

Last edited:
Back