1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Help identify handle on Custom Spyderco Lum c46

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by rg3bonz, Feb 12, 2019.

1. rg3bonz

rg3bonz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Just got this on today and know nothing about were it came from, I do know the blade is off the grey sprint run c46, the handle is frame lock, overall its made nice, feels great in hand, smooth with solid lock up. The weight is exactly the same as my old black g10 lum. What I need some help with is Handle Material? I thought it might be aluminum (as a frame lock I hope not) it take DSCN9995.JPG DSCN9996.JPG DSCN9995.JPG DSCN9996.JPG s a small pull from magnet. here are some pics

Attached Files:

2. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    You should show the clip too.

That colour and finish looks like Titanium.

3. Wharn

Wharn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    It looks like titanium but then it shouldn’t be taking a pull from a magnet.

4. rg3bonz

rg3bonz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 9, 2009
    I checked the pull of mag against my original Ti lum and its the same(but that could be from the liners) so hoping it is ti as it will be a user for me and I am guessing alum would not last to long as frame lock

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019