Help identify this SAK

I won this used SAK, along with several other items, in a GAW on another forum. I'm not likely to use it now, as it is. I might, after a few changes. First of all, it has someone else's name on it. Second, it needs a little attention. I would be more likely to carry it if it had some new aftermarket scales, and after I clean it up and sharpen it. I know very little about different SAK models, even though I've carried a few different ones for the majority of my life. If someone can identify this model for me, I might be able to find some scales for it... and maybe someone can point me to a place to find them. I have another larger SAK that I put white scales on. It looks great. If I could find white ones, they would go great together.

Edit: On the knife blade it says...

VICTORINOX
SWITZERLAND
STAINLESS
ROSTFREI

Thanks in advance!
Aaron

14912951460_02cdff14f8_b.jpg

I notice, now, that they are relatively inexpensive. That makes me think other scales aren't available. Anyone know where I can find white ones?

I know where to find white 58mm scales, but am not sure if it is against forum rules to post a link or mention the name?

Sending a PM is definitely not against forum rules ;)

Back