Help make my new knife Old GAW....sort of

My first impressions of this knife; I’m impressed! It has a really solid feel in hands for it having composite scales, the blades open smoothly and snap to attention. I’m really digging the match strike long pull on the main blade as well.

I worked on the edge a little with my Lanksy and it scares the hair off my arms, it slices paper with the slightest whisper and soon I’ll get it into some squirrel hide.

I’m digging it!

More pics to follow.

It’s going to be headed out to TheChunk91 TheChunk91 on Saturday. It’s been blast having it and using it. I’ll be uploading some pics soon.

It accompanied me on our yearly bear hunt and didn’t get much action. It did get cold and wet hunting the thick stuff with me. Saw lots of deer, but bear hunting was bleak to say the least.

Well shucks, it’s been almost a month since he was last on the forum. I am relegated to the fact I don’t think I’ll ever see that knife again. If anyone knows johnny twoshoes johnny twoshoes maybe they could reach out and see if he’s ok?

Man that sucks. I sure hope he's OK. Sucks that your fine knife is unaccounted for though.

Hope johnny twoshoes is okay.
I asked about him the other day and people seemed to think he regularly took breaks from the forum and will pop back in. We will hope that's the case.

I hope he pops back up, it is a shame that this passaround seems to have gone kaput. I was looking forward to putting my own wear on the knife.

Reactions: 315
Back