Help me decide guys: 940 or Super Freek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need members here that think it's OK to screw over others, companies or individuals, doesn't matter. That's the community aspect of these forums, and the majority of the reason I called you out on this BS. The fact that you're not seeing that says a lot.

No one is getting screwed over. Amazon allows it. I'm not seeing what you're saying because it's completely irrelevant. You're making a phantom argument when in reality Amazon has no issues with used returns. Are you their financial advisor? Find bigger things in life to worry about.

I have Amazon Prime. We are both customers of Amazon. Only difference is I dont cry when I get a used item because it takes nothing to return it. Maybe stop being a customer of Amazon since they're not satisfying you the way you want.

Who cares if a bunch of people here think I'm wrong? Bunch of people thought Thomas Edison was wrong thinking he could make a light bulb. I am my own light. Amazon let's you return used items without any problems. You making it into an ethics issue just because Spyder Jr. Got a used item and had to put a bit of time to return it is your own dilemma.

I don't cry about it either. :rolleyes: But it's a pain in the ass when I have to deal with something in my busy life that I shouldn't otherwise have to. People like you deserve a kick in the nuts for that.

If you don't care what the rest of this forum thinks of you, LEAVE. We don't think you're wrong, you simply ARE wrong. BTW, I support our site-supporting vendors here, and don't buy knives on Amazon. :p

You mean it's not OK to go to Home Depot, intentionally scratch up one of the grills, and then buy it as a scratch-and-dent? But it's a victimless crime:rolleyes:

We just went from Amazon to Home Depot now? What's next, Best Buy? I didn't sharpen the knife with the intention of sending it back. I did it because I thought I would keep it but I changed my mind. There's nothing wrong with that.

No one is getting screwed over. Amazon allows it. I'm not seeing what you're saying because it's completely irrelevant. You're making a phantom argument when in reality Amazon has no issues with used returns. Are you their financial advisor? Find bigger things in life to worry about.
That's where you are COMPLETELY WRONG!

We just went from Amazon to Home Depot now? What's next, Best Buy? I didn't sharpen the knife with the intention of sending it back. I did it because I thought I would keep it but I changed my mind. There's nothing wrong with that.
Yes there is!

Betty has decided to nap through the quarantine.

OsfMJmZ.jpg

I don't cry about it either. :rolleyes: But it's a pain in the ass when I have to deal with something in my busy life that I shouldn't otherwise have to. People like you deserve a kick in the nuts for that.

If you don't care what the rest of this forum thinks of you, LEAVE. We don't think you're wrong, you simply ARE wrong. BTW, I support our site-supporting vendors here, and don't buy knives on Amazon. :p

So hold on. You went from shoving your opinion down my throat to threats of getting my nuts kicked? How much weaker can you be? Tell me what else I deserve to happen to me. You're now expressing violent tendencies towards someone who wants to return a used item. What else do you want to do to said person?

Amazing that what started as a thread asking for advice on folders that can be batoned and pried with has morphed into this saga.

OP, best of luck with your practices of returning used and sharpened knives. I'm sure it'll go over extremely well in all of the enthusiast forums.

So hold on. You went from shoving your opinion down my throat to threats of getting my nuts kicked? How much weaker can you be? Tell me what else I deserve to happen to me.
I didn't threaten you, I said you deserved it. BIG difference... You apparently think it's OK to inconvenience people and cost companies money. That's selfish entitled BS. Which does deserve a kick in the nuts. ;)

Newly edited quote:
So hold on. You went from shoving your opinion down my throat to threats of getting my nuts kicked? How much weaker can you be? Tell me what else I deserve to happen to me. You're now expressing violent tendencies towards someone who wants to return a used item. What else do you want to do to said person?
A person could be lit on fire before said kick in the nuts? Or afterwards, there's some debate as to which order it should be done in... :p

(If you're really too daft to understand the whole "kick in the nuts" thing, it's illustrative to prove a point. :rolleyes:)

Amazing that what started as a thread asking for advice on folders that can be batoned and pried with has morphed into this saga.

OP, best of luck with your practices of returning used and sharpened knives. I'm sure it'll go over extremely well in all of the enthusiast forums.

Amazon allows it. Obviously I wouldn't return a used knife where it's not allowed. Everything else is nonsense.

I didn't threaten you, I said you deserved it. BIG difference... You apparently think it's OK to inconvenience people and cost companies money. That's selfish entitled BS. Which does deserve a kick in the nuts. ;)

Newly edited quote:

A person could be lit on fire before said kick in the nuts? Or afterwards, there's some debate as to which order it should be done in... :p

(If you're really too daft to understand the whole "kick in the nuts" thing, it's illustrative to prove a point. :rolleyes:)

Yeah yeah, explain yourself some more.

Some people only want to buy used. Amazon would post it as used.

Yeah yeah, explain yourself some more.

Some people only want to buy used. Amazon would post it as used.
Yeah yeah, try and make yourself feel better. It's still WRONG! You're stealing money from Amazon. Simple as that.

Yeah yeah, try and make yourself feel better. It's still WRONG! You're stealing money from Amazon. Simple as that.

It's not stealing when Amazon gives me the option to choose that I no longer need the item when I check the box to return it. A used knife is no different than returning a used pillow. How much more of a snowflake could you be?

You sharpen it, it's yours. Ethically this is pretty clear. You should have made the decision upon opening the box, and before cutting anything. A vendor would have a legitimate reason to decline the return.

It's not stealing when Amazon gives me the option to choose that I no longer need the item when I check the box to return it. A used knife is no different than a used pillow off Amazon.
LMAO! :rolleyes:

Generally that option is reserved for unopened, unused items... Lying and stealing will get you a long way in life, generally ending in one place. o_O

You sharpen it, it's yours. Ethically this is pretty clear. You should have made the decision upon opening the box, and before cutting anything. A vendor would have a legitimate reason to decline the return.

Who are you to decide what's ethical and what's not? Amazon clearly doesn't care about ethics by allowing me to return something for the simple reason that I dont need it. You know how many used items I returned back to Amazon? Never had a return declined on me.

Who are you to decide what's ethical and what's not? Amazon clearly doesn't care about ethics by allowing me to return something for the simple reason that I dont need it. You know how many used items I returned back to Amazon? Never had a return declined on me.
So now you're saying this is a habitual problem you have? This is the exact reason Amazon is going to start clamping down on easy returns! Problematic people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back