Help me decide guys: 940 or Super Freek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you're saying this is a habitual problem you have? This is the exact reason Amazon is going to start clamping down on easy returns! Problematic people like you.

It's called the cost of doing business. Meaning that it will cost amazon from time to time if I return something used. HOWEVER, they have my business and have made much more from me than what I cost them. Don't bring ethics where they don't even apply. If it was a vendor that doesn't take used items back then yes, me returning a used item wouldn't be ethical. That's why I order off Amazon :)

It's called cost of doing business.

It's called the cost of doing business. Meaning that it will cost amazon from time to time if I return something used. HOWEVER, they have my business and have made much more from me than what I cost them. Don't bring ethics where they don't even apply. If it was a vendor that doesn't take used items back then yes, me returning a used item wouldn't be ethical. That's why I order off Amazon :)

Keep digging. ;) You are still wrong.

If this thread were to serve as a jury of your peers, it's pretty obvious at this point that you'd be convicted of the crime. Let that sink in for a moment. :eek:

Keep digging. ;) You are still wrong.

If this thread were to serve as a jury of your peers, it's pretty obvious at this point that you'd be convicted of the crime. Let that sink in for a moment. :eek:

You can be a sheep all you want. I know what I'm talking about. Amazon is Amazon. They are different with different policies. Your ethics argument is used in the wrong situation. If it was a vendor that doesnt accept used items, THEN your argument would apply. Call up Amazon and ask them about this and you'll see that you are in fact wrong. They will tell you it's just the cost of doing business. There is nothing about ethics in the phrase cost of doing business.

So who’s up for returning some “slightly used” condoms purchased from amazon?
They won’t mind. It’s just the cost of doing business.

Actually I just checked. Amazon has a list of categories where some returns are exceptions. Condoms pose a health risk. A used knife doesn't other than aging Spydey Phreak faster. A knife is more or less a tool. Many mechanics return used tools all the time after finding it wasn't right for the job, etc.

You can be a sheep all you want. I know what I'm talking about. Amazon is Amazon. They are different with different policies. Your ethics argument is used in the wrong situation. If it was a vendor that doesnt accept used items, THEN your argument would apply. Call up Amazon and ask them about this and you'll see that you are in fact wrong. They will tell you it's just the cost of doing business. There is nothing about ethics in the phrase cost of doing business.
You are completely in the WRONG here! You do NOT know what you're talking about.

Guaranteed if they knew what you did with the knife, they would not accept the return. That is, until you badgered them relentlessly over it and they caved to cut their losses with you.

Actually I just checked. Amazon has a list of categories where some returns are exceptions. Condoms pose a health risk. A used knife doesn't other than aging Spydey Phreak faster. A knife is more or less a tool. Many mechanics return used tools all the time after finding it wasn't right for the job, etc.
The tool is all banged up and bent, but you think they'd still accept the return because "it wasn't the right tool for the job"??? Uh, no, that just proves that whoever bought it was an idiot, and they likely would not accept the return knowingly.

I giggle that you think you're bothering me in the slightest. Once you're gone, I won't give a second thought about you.

The tool is all banged up and bent, but you think they'd still accept the return because "it wasn't the right tool for the job"??? Uh, no, that just proves that whoever bought it was an idiot, and they likely would not accept the return knowingly.

I giggle that you think you're bothering me in the slightest. Once you're gone, I won't give a second thought about you.
The fact that you're sitting here explaining that I'm NOT bothering you in the slightest totally uncalled for means I AM bothering you considerably. But hey, tell yourself whatever you need to sleep good tonight.

And why sit here and stress yourself over the what ifs? If this if that. IF Amazon cared about the tool being right for the job, they would have an option for that.

Official Amazon list of items that can't be returned:

https://ibb.co/b2ZpBq8
Again...

source.gif

The fact that you're sitting here explaining that I'm NOT bothering you in the slightest means I AM bothering you considerably. But hey, tell yourself whatever you need to sleep good tonight.
Nope, it just means that you have some entertainment value and I'm bored with my kids watching their movie right now. :p There you go! You might have a career in the entertainment industry. ;)

Again...

source.gif

Nope, it just means that you have some entertainment value and I'm bored with my kids watching their movie right now. :p There you go! You might have a career in the entertainment industry. ;)
You're bored with your kids?? I don't even have kids and I find the fact that I'm more entertaining than them a little sad. Dont you think?

I wasn't going to bring that into it here, but you're right, he's definitely fit for office, maybe the highest :D

I wasn't going to bring that into it here, but you're right, he's definitely fit for office, maybe the highest :D

My fans still talking about me I see.

So I've been trying to take my deep carry clip off and put the original back on but the screws were so tight that I didnt want to round them off. When I ordered a deep carry clip from benchmade, they sent it to me with some loctite and I applied it to the screws when putting the new clip on. Going to return it tomorrow as it is. Going to be an awesome used knife with a hair popping edge and a deep carry clip for whoever gets it used. Looks like I'm just gonna order a new deep carry clip for me upcoming 940 :)

My fans still talking about me I see.

So I've been trying to take my deep carry clip off and put the original back on but the screws were so tight that I didnt want to round them off. When I ordered a deep carry clip from benchmade, they sent it to me with some loctite and I applied it to the screws when putting the new clip on. Going to return it tomorrow as it is. Going to be an awesome used knife with a hair popping edge and a deep carry clip for whoever gets it used. Looks like I'm just gonna order a new deep carry clip for me upcoming 940 :)

You truly are daft. There can be no doubt at this point. :rolleyes:

IBTL and the fact that the forum loading time has borked.
IBTM is more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back