Help me decide guys: 940 or Super Freek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem like you have no concept of how your actions affect others. I'm willing to bet you don't follow social distancing protocols because you're still young and healthy, and COVID-19 will be like a cold to you...

Theres so much fear mongering going on with the Coronavirus. I'm all for Trump, some people here sound like straight snowflakes

Once again, when like literally everyone is telling you that you're wrong, well gee, maybe you are? o_O

Lol ummm even my wife agrees with me as well as my in laws? I showed em your posts about you crying over having to return a used item and they all died laughing. First you stated your point and then when I replied back for the first time you got SO butthurt that I disagreed with you. I feel sorry for your kids honestly

Actually, I think you are projecting because you brought projecting up first and keep mentioning it as a defense mechanism.
lol :rolleyes:

I'm rubber, you're glue.
I know you are, but what am I?

o_O

Theres so much fear mongering going on with the Coronavirus. I'm all for Trump, some people here sound like straight snowflakes

Wrong, but that seems to be a thing with you. You're the only entitled millennial snowflake here ATM.

Gotta be a troll.
That's been obvious for some time now.

Lol ummm even my wife agrees with me as well as my in laws? I showed em your posts about you crying over having to return a used item and they all died laughing.
Nope, no surprise there, not doing your part and "social distancing" for the greater good. Like I care what your in-laws think. :rolleyes:

Wow. I was being sarcastic about common sense safety protocols, but I really hit the nail on the head didn't I?

lol :rolleyes:

I'm rubber, you're glue.
I know you are, but what am I?

o_O

Wrong, but that seems to be a thing with you. You're the only entitled millennial snowflake here ATM.

That's been obvious for some time now.

Nope, no surprise there, not doing your part and "social distancing" for the greater good. Like I care what your in-laws think. :rolleyes:

We are literally reading your posts and they're so cringeworthy. The fact that you put a smiley at the end of each sentence to pump your state up as if it's some sort of cherry on top is hilarious. All the things you tell me that I am projecting, etc. Is what I see YOU doing. That's what's hilarious about all this

I keep my social distance. I just dont walk around with a mask like a sheep following everyone else

Who gets mad because they have to simply return a used item? Is the little baby going to cry because they have to return a used item? Do you need a cradle and some milk?

Last edited:
Lol ummm even my wife agrees with me as well as my in laws? I showed em your posts about you crying over having to return a used item and they all died laughing. First you stated your point and then when I replied back for the first time you got SO butthurt that I disagreed with you. I feel sorry for your kids honestly
Keep family out of it. Period.

Discuss the topic. Do not insult the other posters.

We are literally reading your posts and they're so cringeworthy. The fact that you put a smiley at the end of each sentence to pump your state up as if it's some sort of cherry on top is hilarious. All the things you tell me that I am projecting, etc. Is what I see YOU doing. That's what's hilarious about all this

I keep my social distance. I just dont walk around with a mask like a sheep following everyone else
If you were taking this pandemic seriously (let me know when someone you know dies...), you wouldn't be sitting with your in-laws laughing it up. You are indeed a fool.

Wow. I was being sarcastic about common sense safety protocols, but I really hit the nail on the head didn't I?
I am not surprised in the least. :rolleyes:

Keep family out of it. Period.

Discuss the topic. Do not insult the other posters.
Oh but yet its okay for Spydey over there to say that I deserve to be lit on fire? Is that the type of psychopaths you let run loose here? Please do me a favor and just ban me right now.

If you were taking this pandemic seriously (let me know when someone you know dies...), you wouldn't be sitting with your in-laws laughing it up. You are indeed a fool.

I am not surprised in the least. :rolleyes:

You're a miserable human being who cant stand others being happy at home. Sorry we aren't as depressed or deranged as you. Laughter is the best medicine and life goes on.

Oh but yet its okay for Spydey over there to talk say that I deserve to be lit on fire? Is that the type of psychopaths you let run loose here? Please do me a favor and just ban me right now.
Again, that's not what I said (it's not literal you fool). Reading comprehension, you lack it. o_O

Again, that's not what I said (it's not literal you fool). Reading comprehension, you lack it. o_O

Umm first you said I deserve a kick in the nuts, then you mentioned being lit on fire. Yeah, you're a miserable human being. Because that's what someone says when someone else returns a used knife to a vendor that allows it.

I’ve received items that were sold as new but were obviously returns from Amazon. It sucked.

The Freek is a larger knife that the 940. I believe it would better serve your needs listed in the OP.

And now we are done here.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back