Help Me Name a Knife! ***Winner**

Working Jack

It just looks like it's begging to do work and will be very successful at any job it is put to!

Are they in yet??!

Pacific Crest Trail-hand.

Ok checked the list and didn't see this one in there but it sprang to mind as it was a character in the movie 'Jeremiah Johnson'

Hatchet Jack....

I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs,
do leaveth my rifle to the next thing who finds it,
Lord hope he be a white man. It is a good rifle, and kilt the bear that kilt me.
Anyway, I am dead.
Sincerely,
Hatchet Jack.

G2

Ok....the naming process is closed. The postman just brought four boxes of the

Burnside Jack!

This one is ready to go to Toddwalla!

1003361_10151820453499493_2099340303_n.jpg

so...Toddwalla-- can you send me a PT or an email with your address so I can ship this to you?

Congrats!!!! good on ya Derrick !!!

Now....where is that link to your site with those rascals that are available? for the life of me, I don't see it ;)
G2

Congratulations to the winner and thanks for the fun contest!

Congrats Toddwalla!!! That is one heck of a nice knife.
Thanks for doing this Derrick. Burnside Jack sounds good to my Oregon ears.

Thanks for the give away, Derrick. Burnside jack is a good name. Congratulations to Toddwalla on the win!! That's a really good looking prize.

Ed J

Great idea for a giveaway Derrick and very generous of you. Naming a knife is quite an honour and that's a beauty too. Congratulations Toddwalla :thumbup:

Sorry again for my own pathetic effort! :eek:

Burnside Jack sounds good.
Congrats Toddwalla.

Last edited:
Oh man! I'm absolutely floored right now! It is an amazing honor to have helped you name this knife and I can't wait to get my hands on this one! Derrick, thank you for this amazing GAW, it was a lot of fun to be a part of and to watch everyone's contributions evolve. I'll shoot you a message right away!

In honor of the man that helped give a name to my sideburns and my new lovely knife:

Email sent!

Last edited:
Back