Help me name my machete design - The Barax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Thanks again for a lot of good suggestions.

After reading some posts about me in another thread, it seems some people were insulted by my post #19 above. I am sorry. I should have thought to open the thread by asking for only family friendly suggestions / no innuendos, which would have avoided the uncomfortable exchange in the first place. That's my fault.

Also some people said there that it's just a ginunting, well yes it's similar, but a purist or a stickler for the details would definitely tell me it's not.

Although I was pretty impressed with the suggestion "Ganadianting". Clever play on words, that!

I really like Barax, and I also like Seaxon, although I think there's enough confusion about out there about pronunciation that a lot of people would think it's pronounced seekson. But Barax is neat because it's also kind of like an axe with its good chopping power (for a knife anyway) and it's in the shape of a bar... so I still think Barax or maybe Baraxe?

Anyway I guess I have until the next one is made and goes up for sale to decide.

ETA: Barax was the chosen suggestion. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back