Help picking a knife for the wife

My issues is with the presumption that women want a pink knife, or a small one. I have no doubt some women like pink. I'm sure some men do as well.
I do find that interesting. The OP was pretty clear. $50 range, orange handles, similar or smaller than a Persistence, liner lock, leaf-shaped blade. But since he used the word "wife", he gets pink handle recommendations, or that women should just use a SAK, as if a liner lock's operation will elude them.

But realistically, when someone posts a "help me choose" of any sort, with any level of detailed criteria, there'll always be suggestions that ignore the criteria. In part because maybe someone hasn't really thought through the criteria they listed. It's not just when women are mentioned.

^To be fair, a liner lock does elude some women.... My own wife included :D she is scared of attempting to learn it (that's more related to her irrational concept of blade sharpness) and, ironically, prefers a backlock (my least favorite lock by far).

Gotcha @RipD . Absolutely. We make and sell alot of horse tack, much of it sewn with pink thread. Sell just as much of that to cowboys as we do to cowgirls

We made both of these headstalls. One on a cowboy's horse one on a cowgirl's.

9Ku3JFs.jpg

Back