Help Repairing a Knife

Hello folks. Been many years since I was on the bladeforums but I recently had a pipe bust in my house causing major damages to my home. Amongst the damages was a custom WSK, tracker style knife, that I have never used. Just kept it for collecting. It was drowned in water from the burst pipe causing bad rusting and damage to the gun blued blade. I was wondering if anyone on the forums would be skilled at restoring the blade's finish and ridding it of rust?

I appreciate any help that could be provided and hope you all have a great day. Glad to be back in the forum after all these years.

There is a custom services offered section on the makers exchange.

Have you tried contacting WSK? I bet they'd do you a solid and help you out for very little cost to restore their knife.

Hi there! Thanks for the reply. Truly appreciated. The knife maker was a WV knife maker. I cN find no way to get a hold of him. I've tried hardcore to do so. I would have loved for him to have repaired it. "WSK" just stands for "Wilderness Survival Knife". It's another make on the Tom Brown Tracker style knife, but I bought it back in 2006. I believe it was shortly after that the maker quit making knives or something.
I'll check the section you mentioned. Thanks so much.

Back