HELP. swamp warden scales?

That sage had been one of my spares. I have a feeling it's moving up in the rotation now :)

Your black and orange combo, there's certainly nothing wrong with that :thumbup:

I generally shy away from orange handled blades, that is one of only two I own (the other is a ScrapMuk), that said on this little blade it works for me !!!!! The grips do truly change the Warden's place in things greatly !!!

It's funny how that goes. I'm not a big fan of the orange either, but you're right, it just works on that blade.

@bpiatt Or anyone who knows: For posterity, please share the size allen key / wrench necessary to remove the bolts on these wonderful handles. Everything I have tried on hand is either a little too small or just a bit too big and I need to change them from one warden to another. This information is nowhere to be found on the internet as far I have searched. Thank you!

Mine was a T6 torx. Hope that helps.
Al

I am still kicking around, just been busy with more firearm related projects. I did a small run of handle scales, PM me for details, just need to upgrade my membership and will be listing some for sale.
Are you still making scales? I would like some if you are please

Back