Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In light of this model coming out near Father's Day. I've informed my wife, there is no need to plan on a gift for me on the 18th. Which she quickly
agreed to. Merely, a card will be fine and I'll take you out to eat. She then looked at me and said, "I think I'll check our mail more often."
Crud! DM

I have come to crush the anticipated ship date to dust. Buck and I have been going back and forth to actually find some blue micarta, and only in the last two weeks have they secured a seller of the stuff. From that they told me another 11 weeks. I will be strong, so that you can be strong. I wish I could change this, but it is my fate. Sorry everyone! The knife will come, but it is again delayed.

I wouldn't mind if mine was made with black micarta if that would get it out the door quicker.:thumbsup:

On the other hand 11 weeks would be closer to my Bday.

Thanks for the update.

I want it in blue micarta as the survey voted. I could have already had one in black. It's disappointing to have to wait another 3 months. But I'm
sure it's out of your hands and bemoaning won't help it come any sooner. Shucks! DM

Blue Micarta seems to be a rare commodity. This will be a collector item for sure. Sounds like we picked the right one. :thumbsup:

Waiting this long could hurt sales. If it were just the 3-4 weeks I don't think it would. DM

I think it will be worth the wait, once the wait is over. It's a real looker.

Back