Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is a photo of the color of the Micarta in the sun. As you can see it is a bit more turquoise than the original coloring sent over by Buck. I think this is fantastic for a couple reasons.

One: I like the color and think it really pops on the nickel silver.
Two: It's extremely unique. There are NO original 110s likes this.
Three: And oh yeah, it's going to be the only S90V 110 in existence.

This particular version doesn't have the finger grooves, but when I get a mock up of one with the grooves, I'll be sure to post the picture. Getting closer!!!

To the price question. I'm not allowed to post anything with pricing on the forums. I'll be sending out an email blast to the subscribers of our site once we get everything settled with Buck. That email will have the price at the very least, and hopefully a ship date.

to DM: My concern as well that the wait can cost sales. If I had the ability to move Buck faster I would. This Blue Micarta has been a sticker to get in supply. However, just keep chanting to yourself, "One of a kind, one of a kind."

Price? Who cares about price?;)
I like the lighter blue better.
Thanks for the updates Stephen.

One of a kind, one of a kind!:cool:

This particular version doesn't have the finger grooves,

If I could have picked, I would have gone w/o finger grooves. I'm not sure of what/what not you are allowed to do, but if you end up moving that model in the pictures I would be interested. If this is against forum etiquette, let me know and I'll edit this post. Thank you. Oh, and I'd still be in for one or two of the production models.

like the darker blue better, but........that lighter aint all that bad. so no deal killer for me.

In the 11th hour, the supplier sent this photo over to Buck. Today, the supplier of the Micarta sent this picture of these 2 samples. The lighter sample is the sample Buck used to make the mock up seen above. We did not know until mere hours after I posted that picture, that they do indeed have a darker version of the blue.

Though I do like the way the lighter blue pops, I think it's a more grounded choice to go with the dark and it's more in line with the wishes of the contributors (you all) to this knife.

So ignore my previous post on color, the darker version here is what we will see. Order is in. Now we wait for final ship date.

I like the darker blue for this knife. I'm happy it is available. That is what we were voting on after all. But, now that you have introduced that new color which is also quite intriguing, I hope we see that down the line too!

Steve, thanks. I really like the light blue and think it adds bling. But I don't think we had that as an option when the survey was done. Plus, I
don't want you to have to conduct another survey. I want the project to move along. It's not a deal breaker for me. I like the mock up. I like
the real life model in hand. I think I like the finger grooves better. Just my thoughts for what it's worth. You still have me buying a ticket to
ride this bus. Hoping for a leather sheath with the knife. Late August sits well with me. Thank you more. DM

Last edited:
Clip point d2, stonewash with a nail notch. Black micarta with aluminum bolsters. No pocket clips, as it couldn't fit in the belt sheaths for 110s. This would be (in my opinion) a neat perfect 110.

Oh great, thanks!
There's so many custom and limited run buck knives out there that I've just started noticing, I'm seeing newer and nicer ones every day!

In the 11th hour, the supplier sent this photo over to Buck. Today, the supplier of the Micarta sent this picture of these 2 samples. The lighter sample is the sample Buck used to make the mock up seen above. We did not know until mere hours after I posted that picture, that they do indeed have a darker version of the blue.

Though I do like the way the lighter blue pops, I think it's a more grounded choice to go with the dark and it's more in line with the wishes of the contributors (you all) to this knife.

So ignore my previous post on color, the darker version here is what we will see. Order is in. Now we wait for final ship date.

Would you be so kind as to link the picture again, since this Photo bucket picture is not showing because of its policy changes?

I saved a pic on my comp. and I hope you don't mind if I repost it Steve.

Getting closer folks.

oiOrIV3.jpg

Back