Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like Sunday will be a blue SPS! Mine are in route as well. Hoping they make it Friday or Saturday.

More pictures please. Mines somewhere between Spokane and Los Angeles.

*Thanks! When I posted my request there was only one photo. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Take it out in the sunshine for photos, really show off the color!

Oh wow, that looks fantastic! Thanks for posting the pictures. My arrival time has moved up a day, it's expected tomorrow. Now I really can't wait.

Thanks Mak, looks good. Does the sheath have any Buck stamp on the flap? DM
When you get home you'll cut something with it. DM

Last edited:
Home now. Some more pics. And yes David, here is a pic of the sheath. It's all a very good looking package.

Blade has a different polish on it. Nice looking. Micarta is great. Fit and finish is excellent.

Thank you Buck and SK for getting this put together.
Modern 110:thumbsup:

It's perfect. Together we will rule the world.

BUCK_SK110_TITAN_BLUE_02.jpg

Ok, I got the Blueee. It is a very handsome 110. The canvas micarta is very grippy and striking. The blade is flawless. I gave it an extensive twice over with a 3X magnifier. The edge bevels are well done and consistent. The blade is well centered. Not the slightest wiggle, opened or closed. The junction at the canvas micarta handles and frame are well done. No step up. It's grind lines are good. Spacer/ lock-bar are well fitted. It's blade well has no major scratches or divots where debris would collect. (Trying to get anal and persnickety like some here. Not enjoying it.) I realize this is a very Limited Edition knife. Somewhat on the order of a Buck Custom. The finish on my blade is above satin and
the grit level the edge was taken to is a step higher than I would have done. Like to 600 but still no burrs and expertly finished. Gee, not much to get obsessed about.? When first opening the blade the working of the pivot was a touch gritty. But a few sprays of WD40 Speciality oil and
all grit went away. Amazing I could do it myself. When cutting with it, the edge over comes wrinkles on paper. Even though the edge doesn't looked stropped. So, it expresses more refinement. I'll continue working with it and see how it cuts. In the mean time jbmonkey will get my photo posted. Thanks Buck & SK for bringing out this fine knife. A good value. DM

The ones I have are excellent. Fit and finish on each is perfect. The edge is screaming sharp.

I'm looking forward to David's review after breaking down some fowl! That's a great test for a hunting knife!

I did cut up some dove this evening with ole Blue. Just pushed it thru their bones and it went right through. No encouragement needed. I checked the edge later for burrs and there were none. The bones on the hens will be much larger. I'm carrying it and using it. The only item
in the box with my Titan was a card with a statement about Bucks workmanship and return information. Did any you of you gents get something different? Thanks, jbm for posting our photo. DM

Mine came with sheaths and the same warranty card. I promptly voided the warranty on one of them though...
blue and white...

or something more patriotic?

Back