Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well it pretty clear we got a whole lot of opinions and very few match one another. what im seeing winning right now on votes ....

a drop point
s90v
stonewash
no nail notch
carbon fiber
nickel silver bolsters
and no pocket clip
i dont really want that knife at all, but so be it. majority rules.
jbm, I think that's probably the way this will go. What the majority requests, they will procure. I would go for it. Some request options are not even in the choices.
Still, I wonder,--- if they bring it will some then not purchase it. So, it's a gamble. Still, the final product could change. We'll have to wait and see what it is. I'm glad just to see this consideration. DM

Last edited:
I would like a standard buck 110 but with D2 and and a brown leather sheath myself.

I would like a standard buck 110 but with D2 and and a brown leather sheath myself.

skblades has that already. well sort of....its flat ground, nickel bolsters and cocobolo scales though. pretty close steel wise and brown sheath anyways.;)

jbm, I think that's probably the way this will go. What the majority requests, they will procure. I would go for it. Some request options are not even in the choices.
Still, I wonder,--- if they bring it will some then not purchase it. So, it's a gamble. Still, the final product could change. We'll have to wait and see what it its. I'm glad just to see this consideration. DM

yes Sir. all true.

it is fun to see all the different wants from everyone. compiling them into a please all seems like an impossible task....but the voting helps do that.

I don't own a Buck 110. I don't own a blade in S90V. So I checked some other boxes, but those would be cool on a new knife in my collection.

It may look like I voted S90V CF clip point but my REAL vote was for aluminum with pocket clip. That's what flips the script on the 110.

Looks like I'm not going to get a knife I want but I'm still interested to see what comes out of this thread.

Last edited:
I thought BG42 was no longer an option? I'd take that if possible over S90V. I also prefer drop point with black micarta. Don't care much for aluminium but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. In fact none of the options is. I'd be interested in any combination of options listed.

Joe

I do not like the idea of a stone washed finish on premium steel classic folder. I'm partial to BG-42 but S90V would suffice.

I voted no pocket clip. I don't think a pocket clip is a good fit on the classic style of the 110. If there was to be a pocket clip it should be removable and have multiple position options. Such as left or right pocket and tip up or tip down. I always carry my 110 with the pivot down and the blade to the rear. This allows for easy and fast one handed opening of the knife.

O.B.

I would like a drop point blade. S90V would be my blade steel of choice. Stain finish with No nail nick. As for the handle my vote would be navy blue micarta with nickel silver bolsters. That's my vote

I would have to to go with a modern match to the 110 my father passed on to me. S90V, stonewashed, with no nail Nick and nickel silver bolsters. That's my vote

Blade Shape: Drop Point
Blade Steel: BG-42
Blade Finish: Satin
Nail Notch
Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber
Bolsters: Aluminum
If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

BG42 aluminum with pocket clip and navy blue handles sounds realllll nice.

S90v, carbon fiber, satin finish with carbon fiber inlays and nickle bolsters and of course, removable pocket clip. No notch on blade and definitely not a nail nick. Cant wait to see this!!!!!!!

Drop point, BG42, aluminum frame, carbon fiber scales, finger grooves

I say you should definitely keep the clip point. Especially with no nail nick. No mirror polish!!

What a dream.
And the choice is a
No brainer!
I'm with everybody else on this one
Drop point
S90v
No nail notch
Stone washed
Black micarta
Aluminium
With clip
Good luck fellas!