Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blade Shape: Clip Point
Blade Steel: S90V
Blade Finish: Stonewashed
Nail Notch
Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta
Bolsters: Nickel Silver

Wow looking forward to the end results!
Drop BG42 stonewash no notch, navy blue micarta, alum. no clip as I actually enjoy belt carry.
Thank you for asking us in the Buck forum.

Here is a thread dedicated to Blue handled knives. Maybe this will change some minds.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1341046-Song-Sung-BLUE-Blue-handled-Traditional-Knives

To each their own, I guess.

I like dark blue and brass, like on the Case Sodbuster. Very pretty combination. Really depends on the blue though.

Blue and silver though slides over to the loud and gaudy look for me. I'm a fuddy duddy on most things, so no surprise. Just not my cup of tea.

Maybe my best hope is that the aluminum frame becomes an option in the custom shop.

To each their own, I guess.

I like dark blue and brass, like on the Case Sodbuster. Very pretty combination. Really depends on the blue though.

Blue and silver though slides over to the loud and gaudy look for me. I'm a fuddy duddy on most things, so no surprise. Just not my cup of tea.

Maybe my best hope is that the aluminum frame becomes an option in the custom shop.

I'm just doing a little campaigning for the Navy Blue Micarta. I would be willing to switch my vote from NS to Aluminum to get it. I don't have many blue knives, but I do feel the draw to this Blue Oyster Cult. :D bad joke :eek:

Carbon Fiber looks great, but my fear is that it may not provide as much grip as micarta (tell me if I'm wrong). I like my G10 110s but they can get a little slick. I like Black Micarta quite a bit too, but it can be found on a 110 currently.

I voted for a drop point D2 with no nail nick, navy micarta and nickel bolsters

I feel like the 110 is a great hard use knife and d2 is a great hard use steel, so the combo would be pretty awesome.
Thanks for the chance!!!!

Drop point would be stronger than clip so it's my choice. I would choose s90v and I like a satin finish. Carbon fiber and nickel silver would look nice, aluminum seems to dent so easily but would be very functional. Not sure how I feel about a pocket clip on a 110 but I'm sure it would be fine. Just seems to break tradition.

Would G10 be an option on a buck knife? If so could be an interesting look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Looks like everyone likes the S90V. But I would like a 1095 full flat ground clip point blade with black micarta or G10. Would also like to see a lanyard hole.

S90V/CPM154 laminate clip point with stonewashed blade, nickel silver single bolsters and blue micarta. Yes.

I think your last 110 special editions were all drop point, so I am going clip point for this one.

Would G10 be an option on a buck knife? If so could be an interesting look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't think we'll do another G10 version of the 110. It was a difficult material to produce blemish free. You can check out our current G10 110s if you'd like!

I'm just doing a little campaigning for the Navy Blue Micarta. I would be willing to switch my vote from NS to Aluminum to get it. I don't have many blue knives, but I do feel the draw to this Blue Oyster Cult. :D bad joke :eek:

Carbon Fiber looks great, but my fear is that it may not provide as much grip as micarta (tell me if I'm wrong). I like my G10 110s but they can get a little slick. I like Black Micarta quite a bit too, but it can be found on a 110 currently.

We just dated ourselves.

I could be talked into blue micarta if it was dark, like a deep midnight blue. I have an old Fuji that is black in the shade but in direct sun you see it is a deep midnight blue metal flake. I love the feel of micarta and the visual depth of it too.

We need your input to build an incredible Buck Knives 110 Folding Hunter.

We are back at it again! This will be our 2nd Forum created knife and giveaway. The first was our Buck Marksman and it turned out amazing.

Since then we have been plotting and planning a more modern version of the 110 and we need your help!

So, we have created the poll above to get your input on different configurations including options like blade steel, inlay type, blade type etc. If you would like to expound on your thoughts by posting replies we'd love it.

Your input is very important to us. So important, that we are doing a DRAWING TO GIVE AWAY THE FIRST KNIFE FROM THIS PROJECT. It is a big thank you to you all for your input and good advertising for us!:p

The rules for the drawing are:

Post a reply to this thread with your input on the knife.

Only 1 entry per member. (But please do post multiple times if you have something else to contribute)

Hope and pray that you win.

That's it! Thanks in advance, and we look forward to the discussion!

Kudos for putting this together. I think this is a great idea! =)

Blade Shape: Drop Point
Blade Steel: S90V
Blade Finish: Mirror
NO Nail Notch
Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta
Bolsters: Nickel Silver
If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

I'd like to see a 110 clip point blade with a fuller on each side of the blade instead of a nail Nick. Would work as a large ambidextrous nail Nick. Plus I think it would look good.

I think we all understand better the process Buck has gone thru over the years. .Trying to please it's customers.

I'd like to see a 110 clip point blade with a fuller on each side of the blade instead of a nail Nick. Would work as a large ambidextrous nail Nick. Plus I think it would look good.

I like this idea, too.

Back