Help Us Build a Vantage! (Knife Giveaway)

Choose the best configuration!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for S35VN or M390, Ironwood or Micarta, the blue, like the 110 and satin finish blade. Thanks for doing this and letting us participate. Preston

This is what I selected with the exception being S90V instead of the S35VN, but I could work with any of them. Whatever the final selection ends up being I am sure it will be cool.

I voted micarta and now looking at the vantage and the lines I am actually thinking a rich brown carbon fiber would fit the handle design better.
Satin finish always my favorite... but DLC with matching pins and screws would be impressive!
Best of luck!

I went with s30v and ironwood, and I'll throw in satin for the blade finish. I would like something simple and a more traditional look on a modern folder. There is so much carbon fiber and micarta out there already. Not that I wouldn't like it, but it's not my preference. I don't have the most advanced sharpening system in the world, so I would like a simple steel too. I'm not going to get a knife I can't sharpen. Great choices all around though :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really wanted to go Blue Micarta and S90V to match the Titan 110. A great combination!

But, I went S90V or M390 for steel. I don't have M390 and have heard good things. And I went Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber or Marbled Carbon Fiber because they sound really cool. I found some pics on the internet and they do look cool.

I think this will turn out to be another winner!

Marbled or swirled carbon fiber is amazing to the eye, and m390 is amazing to cut with! Those get my vote, with a DLC finish.

I voted for M390+ironwood. And I'd like to see a stonewashed finish. Oh, and this: titanium liners to lighten up the knife, please!

I voted for M390 and micarta (od green canvas micarta would be my first choice) with a stonewashed/tumbled blade! If M390 is not available my second choice would be S35VN.

OD Green G10 or micarta with S35 blade steel would be pretty nice I think. You guys are turning out some great ideas! Thanks!

OD Green. Blah. Where's the flavor. Hey, there are still 830 Marksman, The "Operator", in OD Green still available at SK.

M390
Marbled cf
Satin or tumbled finish

Whatever is decided, I'm in on this one. Steve/SKBlades is a great guy with top notch customer service.

s30v or s35v
Satin or tumbled - no coating
either marbled carbon fiber because it's cool looking, or ironwood for a more old-timey style.

I like the idea of titanium liners to keep the weight down.

OD Green. Blah. Where's the flavor. Hey, there are still 830 Marksman, The "Operator", in OD Green still available at SK.
completly different knife though. not micarta, its g10. most wanted micarta in od, but im good with about any easy to get color in micarta myself.

if youre thinking about that knife not selling out due to the scale color? maybe so but maybe its not the colored scales, rather more the knife model itself? who knows though.

Back