Help! What shaving razor do you use?

I've been shaving with a DE safety razor for 30+ years.
today I used...
Blades: silver blue
Razor: Razorock Gamechanger .84 OC
Brush: horse hair
Soap: Tabac
After: spice rum

Oh I love it,1st stainless steel at a great price.very comfortable in hand and on face. I have a de 89 that I started out with and a Parker twist to open(I forget the model)but this really is next level for me.

DA**!!! Should have never opened this thread. Now I have a Game Changer 0.68 on its way to me, with the radio button handle. :mad:

I have 6 razors,merkur 15c,33c,parker 99r,qshave futur clone , 10$ Utopia care razor and feather plastic tto,and the last two gives me better shave than all the other ones,especially utopia care.Its little more agressive than merkurs but less than parker 99r which i find pretty agressive.will buy stainless feather one day,and maybe even rockwell ss .

Tried Feather SS and didn’t much care for it. Rockwell is nice. My 2 favorites are the Above the Tie slant and Timeless SS. My next purchase will be the Timeless open comb in bronze.

A Fatip Pico is nice! Though the 89's and R41 seem to get more love lately.

I went DE/Safety after I got tired of price gouged cartridges. Of course scuttles, brushes, etc really kill the perceived savings. ;)

Baili has nice cheap razors,i got one model 171,and its pretty good quality ,paid 7$for it,excellent shaver,its clone of gilette tech razor,and believe me,these more expensive razors arent arent much or any better than this one.

Due to having to wear a mask at work. I have broke out my vintage razors. I have not shaved in 10 years. Right now I am using 3 razors, a ball end Gillette tech razor, a Gem micromatic. and a Schick injector eversharp g8 , I am using Proraso shaving cream Palmolive cream And Arko creams . Either an old Burma shave brush or I just ordered a Yaqi badger brush

Due to having to wear a mask at work. I have broke out my vintage razors. I have not shaved in 10 years. Right now I am using 3 razors, a ball end Gillette tech razor, a Gem micromatic. and a Schick injector eversharp g8 , I am using Proraso shaving cream Palmolive cream And Arko creams . Either an old Burma shave brush or I just ordered a Yaqi badger brush

The Palmolive shaving cream is pretty good. What I use day to day because it is reasonably cheap and it's alright. For special occasions I use a better more expensive cream called "Old Fashioned Shaving Cream"

Back