Help with SAK model and Value

I recently acquired this SAK in a multi knife trade. Instruction booklet is in Japanese and the only English reads "officer knife series". Main blade has "OFFICER SUISSE" on the tang.
The knife is in brand new never used condition. I'd like to put it on the exchange but would like to know what it's about and a fair price to ask.
Thanks in advance

If the tang is not marked Victorinox Switzerland, I suspect it is a China knock-off.

Rich

If the tang is not marked Victorinox Switzerland, I suspect it is a China knock-off.

Rich

The other side of the blade is stamped "Victorinox"
"Swiss made Stainless"

Anyone that knows a bit more about these?

Last edited:
It seems to have all the tools of a Swiss Champ, except for the wood saw. I would expect value to be similar, but probably slightly less. At least if I was the buyer, because I like the wood saw.

O.B.

I've seen that one before. It was an exclusive for the Japanese market. Other than that, I know nothing else about it. Pretty darn cool, though!

I sold it recently on the Exchange. It is a real Victorinox! :)

The saw is still folded in your photo. The paperwork has a 2007 date. I originally bought it in 2008 and never used it for anything other than display. I received some questions about the knife today so I'm guessing it is sold and a value is no longer needed.

Here are a couple photos and scans of the paperwork...

IMG_0355_zpstpmxafxf.jpg

camo.jpg

swisschamps.jpg

Victorinox-Japan-781_zpsbcr2veek.jpg

Victorinox-Japan-782_zps0gamkm81.jpg

i think its a copy good copy but a copy

I've had the benefit of having the knife in hand and I am certain that is authentic. Nikkogi was the forum member who contacted me by private message for information. I've sent him a link to this topic and asked him to confirm the authenticity for you.

Yessir I have this knife in hand. It is indeed an authentic Victorinox SAK. Just has unique scales

Back