Help with Survive refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there have been other threads like this and am requesting help for a refund from survive. I requested on the 26th of April and was told a few days on the refund. I emailed back the beginning on May and was told on May 9th that they would get it as soon as they could. I've been sending messages once a week now since then and have not gotten a response since. Does anyone know ways that that helped get refunds back from survive. I'm getting frustrated with the lack of communication and response. I do not believe it should take over a month to get a refund back. @SURVIVE! Ellie

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
That stinks man but hang in there you will get it eventually. Try contacting Jordan maybe ? This has been talked about a lot and it seems that depending on how busy and or behind they are it can bee a very slow process. Good luck , hope it gets taken care of soon!

Yeah it seems like I've seen results with starting threads. I've ordered plenty from the company with no issues this is a first. Just looking to get my money back thanks for the replys back guys

Wow, that would really frustrate me!!! No excuse for that. IMO Hopefully this thread will help. Hope I never have to ask for a refund for my orders. Good luck man, that definitely stinks!

I also requested a refund for my 7/7 2nd on the 28th of April.
Still nothing :rolleyes:

If you have the money a simple refund should be instant. Taking a month on a 2nd?

I hope they get you squared away Davos (you too Karoi). I haven't seen any instances of refused refunds, but plenty of delayed ones.

Yeah I've never seen them not give a refund back. Didn't really even want to make this public or a big deal, but after a month I'm not sure what else to do. Hopefully they get us both taken care of Karoi.

Yeah I've never seen them not give a refund back. Didn't really even want to make this public or a big deal, but after a month I'm not sure what else to do.

No one can fault you for that. That's just too long, no way around it.

Update, got a full refund from them so I guess the thread helped. Thanks everyone, and thanks Survive for getting me my refund.

Good to hear Davos! Hopefully they can also process mine soon (as well as any others)...

I hope you and others get your refunds as well. I know it's frustrating to go through and I hope it comes through for you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back