"Here at Redmeadow.......

Here at RayseM CORNER one wonders - what in heck is a REDmeadow anyway? o_O

I've seen a red blueberry barren (this red/blueberry thing is a bit confusing but I can send pictchas. You know one pictcha's worth lots of words) and a red cranberry bog, but I ain't never seen a REDmeadow. Sounds pretty - probably is pretty - if you aren't color blind but still I have no idear...

A wonderin' Ray

Here at Redmeadow knives, we do not take days off.
Where the heck are the workers?

Here at The Mad Hungarian Metal Shop We excel at finding alternative uses for obscure items, modifying and manipulating them until the purpose suits our needs and then implementing at the most opportune time maximizing profit while minimizing risk. Our motto, "If man had invented the bic lighter first, we'd have Computer enhanced Laser Lances by now"

Actually here at KT&T we like knives, toys & kollectibles oh and sharp things and we like John too.:)

Here at Skyline Blades it 65 freaking degrees and raining, Sunday they want it mid teens. I haz a sad.:(

Here at RayseM Corner we say - No be sad little Dopic, weather not forever :)

Ray

Last edited:
Here at RayseM Corner we are pining for a bit more Readmeadow fun and mangling.
Where did you all go guys? :(

Me again, Ray (aka, Nadia)

Last edited:
Here at Rhino Custom Knives I delivered a couple to a customer last week and actually remembered to take a pic of them! Both Culinary , 6” Utility with Sunspot Pearl Kirinite pants & the 4.5 Parer in double dyed & Stabilized Maple.. both are AEB-L RC 60 by PAUL Bos HT....ApologiesCFD607D8-4EE5-4AA5-822D-3CC40BFE16D1.jpeg if this is too serious of a post for this thread:p———-

"Here at Redmeadow..... we say thems look slicey Laurence, and don't worry Ray, I'm leather wrangling in the shop. I'll get some pictures up:thumbsup:

"Here at Casa de Melvin..... we's happy to hear your condition is in remission, although sorry to hear about that rash thing, that musta sucked. o_O

Here at the Skyline diarrhea emporium, I is on heavy freaking duty dual course antibiotics to get rid of the gleep.:eek:

"Here at Redmeadow..... we say, it could always be worse; you could have a visible rash, then all the kids would point and laugh. (think about it!)

Heal fast and well!

Here at the Rupe's, we have to treat our users to a "spa day" every once in a while.

The bluing and patina on this little one was begining to look a little confused so I decided to start over ;). There is still a little bluing at the base and plunge but, it's a user.

I did a 1000 grit wet, satin-ish finish on it, sharpened it back up to shaving sharp, and put a coat of paste wax on it to delay any aggressive rust/pitting while in the sheath.

--

Last edited:
"Here at Redmeadow..... we say 'that there's the Original Cowbell' lol"

That's about a 5" Overall length with a 2" blade if I'm not mistaken, looks can be deceiving!

Here at the Rupe's, we have to treat our users to a "spa day" every once in a while.

The bluing and patina on this little one was begining to look a little confused so I decided to start over ;). There is still a little bluing at the base and plunge but, it's a user.

I did a 1000 grit wet, satin-ish finish on it, sharpened it back up to shaving sharp, and put a coat of paste wax on it to delay any aggressive rust/pitting while in the sheath.

View attachment 842339
View attachment 842340
Here at Protourist's we wonder what kind of wax do you use. I have some bikini wax here but I'm thinking it's not quite right.

"Here at Redmeadow..... we say 'that there's the Original Cowbell' lol"

That's about a 5" Overall length with a 2" blade if I'm not mistaken, looks can be deceiving!

:thumbsup::cool:

[--

Here at Protourist's we wonder what kind of wax do you use. I have some bikini wax here but I'm thinking it's not quite right.

Here at Rupes house of wax, we use SC Johnson paste wax. A 16oz can is about a lifetime supply and can be found for under $20.

Last edited:
"Here at Redmeadow... our wax factory currently employs 40,000 (give or take 20,000, we have a high turnover, plus they go on strike when it's under 50 degrees:D). My process has been changing but I soak in as much sno-seal as I can, then "Montana Pitch blend" and a top coat of a mixture I made of beeswax, sno-seal, and Ren wax.

"Here at Redmeadow.... we're like Welcome back Harry Potter Kotter
GTY_kotter_watn_cast_3_dr_110307_3x2_1600.jpg

Last edited:
Back