HERE IT IS! Come one come all! The Voglers are up for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE.

\/ \/ \/ READ THIS PART!!!! \/ \/ \/

Please specifiy whether or not you would like a kydex sheath! BE WARNED! curved blades like this are notorious for getting scratched going in and out of kydex. I will make the sheaths upon request, but I can almost promise you, IT WILL SCRATCH YOUR KNIFE. A kydex sheath is $40 extra. Normally, I would automatically include both sheath and price with knife sales, but in this case, these knives are going to be extremely limited, and I want people to have the choice as to whether or not they pay for and receive a sheath. I personally am going to have a leather sheath made for mine, so that I know it doesn't get scratched.
The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

and now... Onto the buffet.

All of the Voglers are SFT. All are flat ground, with swedges. All are 9" OAL with 4.5" handle. These are very limited. I might MAYBE do one small batch of these a year.
The first four Voglers are made out of 5/32" thick CPM154CM, and they all have beadblasted grip G10 scales, G10 liners, phenolic pins and stainless steel 1/4"lanyard tubes.
All four of these are $306/EA without sheath ($346 with sheath)

Turtle Power Green G10 over Michelangelo Orange, Turtle Power Green and black G10 liners, with black pins SOLD!!!

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Michelangelo Orange G10 over Turtle Power Green G10, Michelangelo Orange and black liners, with black pins

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Blue and Black 4x4 G10 over white and black G10 liners, with black pins
SOLD!!!

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

Godfather Black and white Tuxedo G10 with white pins

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

The next four Voglers are made out of 1/8" thick CPM154CM. All have beadblasted grip G10 scales. The top one has phenolic pins, and a stainless steel 1/4" lanyard tube. The other three have natural canvas micarta pins, and brass 1/4" lanyard tubes.
All four of these are $306/EA without sheath ($346 with sheath)

Daywalker Black and Red 4x4 G10 with (now extinct, seriously impossible to get ever again as far as I know) RED pins SOLD!!!

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

Dark Earth G10 over orange G10 and natural canvas liners with natural pins

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

Black G10 over natural canvas liners with natural pins

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

OD Green G10 over orange G10 and natural canvas liners with natural pins
SOLD!!!

i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

The next two Voglers are made out of 1/8" thick O-1 carbon steel with a very special SplatterPunk Etch. Both are beadblasted grip G10, with phenolic pins, and a stainless steel 1/4" lanyard tube.
Both of these are $281/EA without sheath ($346 with sheath)

Daywalker Black and Red 4x4 G10 with (now extinct, seriously impossible to get ever again as far as I know) RED pins

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

Godfather Black and white Tuxedo G10 with white pins SPF!!!

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

Last, but not least is "The Weirdo". Honestly I was just having fun with this one. I had a very "let's make an alien lookin' thing" type moment. This was the result. It actually turned out pretty awesome. LOL! The price on this one is $306 without sheath ($346 with sheath)
It has Sand Dune G10 scales, over orange G10 and natural canvas liners, with natural canvas pins, and a 1/4" brass lanyard tube.

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dylan:

I'll go with: Daywalker Black and Red 4x4 G10 with (now extinct, seriously impossible to get ever again as far as I know) RED pins in 1/8" CPM-154

Peter

PS) BTW, I'll take it w/o a kydex sheath and be sure to use a bigger box so you can ship it out with the Knick Knack I won......woot !

Last edited:
Dylan:

I'll go with: Daywalker Black and Red 4x4 G10 with (now extinct, seriously impossible to get ever again as far as I know) RED pins in 1/8" CPM-154

Peter

PS) BTW, I'll take it w/o a kydex sheath and be sure to use a bigger box so you can ship it out with the Knick Knack I won......woot !

You got it broski!

The guy who called the red and black SplatterPunk Vogler had to back up, so it's back up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back