Here we go again, Surgery set for approx 1:00 p.m. Wenesday 16th.

Well as the title says my surgery is set for approximately 1:00 p.m. tomorrow, Wednesday the 16th of November, if all goes well.:thumbup: :D
I've pretty much hibernated the last couple of months avoiding both family and friends and especially the public so as to not catch the (any) filthy bug that's been going around as I didn't need anything I could possibly prevent from delaying the surgery.
I'm glad to say it worked and that I am not knowingly harboring anything to prevent it from taking place.;)
My surgery will be at our usual hospital this time with full facilities to meet any emergency so hopefully there won't be anymore delays and all will be over around 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. when I should be out of recovery and in the room I'll be in the next four days.
Hopefully all will go well and I won't wake up in ICU.:eek:
But should that happen it may be that I won't need the cardioversion later as the Dr's will have already shocked my ass back to normal rhythm.:thumbup: ;)
You always have too look on the bright side of things.
I don't feel as concerned this time as I did the last and a positive attitude goes a long way in helping to recover as quickly as possible.
All will be well!:thumbup: :D

Once again Smoke and Prayers will be much appreciated.:thumbup: :D

Good News; Smoke and Prayers continue. You are right, All will be well. Al

Smoke and prayers for you, friend. Check back in when you can. We'll be worried about you.

Jake

Yikes. I hope you get it done this time and that all is well. Several false starts to date...yes? Will be sending prayers.

Jeff

It'll be good for you to get this done. Prayers from Montana.

munk

I hope all goes well for you Yvsa. My family will pray for you.

Andy

If you see a smoke cloud shaped like a tough, old Coot floating by you'll know it's for you.
Good luck.

Yvsa,
Prayers and best wishes that all goes well, and this time "on schedule". I know you must be getting pretty aggravated at them folks. Sure they ain't witch doctors? The moon comes full tomorrow night.

Sarge

Yvsa my friend,
I sent smoke up for you last night. Must be psychic! Or psycho.

Good luck bud. I think everything will go just right this time.

Steve

Smoke and prayers, friend. Not that you need them. It'll take something a lot tougher than this to kick Yvsa around too much. :)

Chris

Back