Here we go again, Surgery set for approx 1:00 p.m. Wenesday 16th.

I guess not hearing anything yet is good news. If they delayed again he'd have been on here giving some hell. More smoke from here.

Andy

i think everyone knows he is a strong man . He,ll be back on in no time and Commenting on that great looking Haisya on the daily deal ! L:O:L

I guess there's some nervousness.
Well, Yvsa is strong. He told you already he was ready when his time was. But back surgery is lengthy and he's not expected to come out of this right away, nor be near a computer to tell us all about it.

Prayers from Montana.

munk

Best of luck. Hope to see you out of there, and back here, real soon.

n2s

No word yet...but when Barbie calls me, I will post and let you all know.

If everything was on schedule, he is still in recovery or just geting back to his room for the night.

Keep the Smoke and Prayers going and wait..everything in it's own time.

He is in my heart. He will be fine. Maybe not 100%, but fine.

Trust me.

Yvsa is fine.

I got a call from Barbie last night at 11:45 local, 10:45 Oklahoma. He went into surgery late, the operation took longer than anticipated, and they kept him in recovery longer than usual adjusting his pain management.

She was tired and anxious to get home to take care of Ace the Wonder Dog.

More news as it comes, but Yvsa is fine.

Smoke and Prayer shift to recovery and strength mode...and Thanks.

That is excellent news indeed! I certainly hope this procedure clears up the pain for you Yvsa. I know in a previous thread you downplayed it, but I think it would tear my ass up. More prayers coming your way.

Andy

Throwing another stick in the censer in thanks . . .

The ol' njn is still on the list . . .

Noah

Belated prayers.

Yvsa wrote, "I was gonna tell y'all to be good but then happened to think who I am talking too."

Thenk-yew !

Good. Started to get a little worried there. Should have known that these things never go as scheduled!

many thanks, Nasty. more smoke and prayers for our old ndn friend and teacher to become strong like buffalo once again. Smoke for Barbie as well. I'm beginning to understand that "Behind every great man..." saying.

jake

Excellent

<:eek:> THEY call me 'Dean' <>
dean-sp-sm.jpg

<:)> fYI-fWiW-iIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TiA-YW-GL-HH-HBd
<:D> Noobee <> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

He is with us in spirit, but it will be nice to have him back on line. One must hope the surgery produces a significant positive change.

Back